Monday 21 July WI results

thats 102.5lb Fanbloodytastic!!!!! well done everyone, so far?

hello the future is bright ( littleweeme.... i hope)
hiya i found the other thread that u left the other day i had replied to it but wasn't sure if i'd got the right person ... anyway seems like you are doing well and youre right this forum is great everyone is really nice and supportive ... was 8 pound last week and 2 lb this week so is 10 pound so getting there was a bit dissapointed but still sticking to it ... you're nearly there with your 9 stone good luck xx

Last edited:
How fab is this thread... well done guys xxx

hey!!

hello the future is bright ( littleweeme.... i hope)
hiya i found the other thread that u left the other day i had replied to it but wasn't sure if i'd got the right person ... anyway seems like you are doing well and youre right this forum is great everyone is really nice and supportive ... was 8 pound last week and 2 lb this week so is 10 pound so getting there was a bit dissapointed but still sticking to it ... you're nearly there with your 9 stone good luck xx

Well you got a BMI of 27 - you will be at your goal in no time im sure - give it a month or 2 and u will have the body u only dreamed of before! lol

Im so buzzin with this diet its awesome and you will have a great weigh in next week - just drink loads of water babe - it really is the secret! And if u can start a little exercise if u feel like it im sure that will help - AND if u got the money get a slendertone belt and tone up that tummy...

Keep me posted on all ur success and if you need to talk just PM me or add me to msn if u have it babe....

Good luck to u
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

what about chele?? have we got her??

i know she weighs the same day as me cos we started on the same day

thanks pink- yeah don't forget me! 5lbs this week so fairl happy with that. Have we made target?

It would be interesting to see how much we ALL lose in total in one week too.....would have to be added up on a sunday though once everyones been weighed! Bet it would be an amazing amount, shame we can't bet, could have done 'guess the total weight loss' :0)

Well done everyone an amazing achievement - you've just lost a supermodels worth of 'chunkiness' yeeeeyyyyy :) Not sure the weds clud can compete with that !!! but we;ll give it a bloody good go xx

Hay guys not as bril as you but 3 and a half pounds down today 2nd wi

i get weighed on a monday too and lost 4lbs. thats a lot of weight in one day off its nearly 8stone that could b a whole person

Now is that everyone or have I missed anyone out?

me 3.4lb
Lottie 4lb

Amanda 10lb
Lucy 14lb
Pink Pixie 4lb
Little Em 2lb
Medea 6.5lb
Gemma 3.1lb
Frances 11lb
Kazza 7lb
Satty 8lb
Helen 3lb
Lynn 7lb
David 4lb
SarahC 6.5lb
Chele 5lb
Sarah (mama) 4lb
Trish 9lb
Mary 8lb
Lilly 3.5lb

Total 123lb

If my maths is right that is a grand total of 123lb between the 20 of us making an average loss of 6.15lb each!!!!!

Well done everyone, so what's next weeks target?

x

Well done to everyones WI losses fantastic.:):)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

well i'm not expecting another 14lbs next week i'l be happy with 2lb its still over a stone in 2 weeks

Hey people!

How fab are we? Soooo, with next week in mind- we went for 100lbs this week, how bout 120lb next? Quite a lot to ask for I know, but considering our achievement this week, it would be quite silly not to up the ante!

I reckon you might be being a tad optimistic there chica!! It all depends on the amount of 1st WIs we have I reckon, because they really up the numbers... Saying that though, there's no harm in giving it a go :)

i say we go for 100 next week, less first weigh ins but with a push we can get there :)

I had 3lbs off yesterday but am very late posting. Hope i don't bring down the average.
So thats 126lb in total

Well done Teg.

Wow, 126lb. And I don't think Lianna has posted her losses yet!

Medea, I think 120lb might be a bit ambitious unless we have a few more newbies but I love your conviction!! I'd be happy with 110lb target. Between 22 of us that is an average loss of 5lb each. Definitely doable!

x

i lost 4lbs!!!!

Hey Cuddles.....

Well done Teg.

Wow, 126lb. And I don't think Lianna has posted her losses yet!

Medea, I think 120lb might be a bit ambitious unless we have a few more newbies but I love your conviction!! I'd be happy with 110lb target. Between 22 of us that is an average loss of 5lb each. Definitely doable!

x

Got a final final final total yet ... need to gather the troops for tomorrow WI:D:D:D

Back