Monday 30th July - First Class - Starting Weight

TUBBYTASHA

Hi I have started a new thread incase anyone else is planning on joining SW on Monday 30th July like I am.

This will make our first official WI on Monday 6th August.

I will post back here on Monday with my starting weight and see if anyone else has posted here.

Good luck to all xx

Hi Tash

I started SW at home on Monday 30th July weighing 16stone. I will post my new weight on the 6th Aug....hopefully with a big loss :). Good luck with your 1st weekx

I started last week too so i will join in if that's ok?
Starting weight 12st13.5lbs :( Here's hoping for a great start!
Good luck folks :)

I started last Monday and have been finding it really easy until Saturday when I had a few ciders and went over my syns but I will post tomorrow and let you all no how I got on, good luck everyone xx

Hi I'm subscribing to see how you have all got on, good luck!. I did sw about 18 months ago and lost just over a st, but I've had a baby since then and have previous weight to lose too so about 6st in total so looking for some motivation and support x

First weigh in lost 4lbs, so chuffed as I've eaten out loads and went over my syns on Saturday!! This feels like something I can keep up x

First weigh in lost 4lbs, so chuffed as I've eaten out loads and went over my syns on Saturday!! This feels like something I can keep up x

Nice!! :D fingers crossed mine is as good! x

Serena88 said:

That's fab! Well done! x

Well done Serena :D
One week down and 7lbs off for me. The journey doesn't seem as long now I've started. Good luck everyone with your weigh ins this week.

Well done Serena :D
One week down and 7lbs off for me. The journey doesn't seem as long now I've started. Good luck everyone with your weigh ins this week.

7?! 7?! *picks self up off floor* that's amazing...go you!! :D

Thanx Pixie when is your WI?

Tonight...6pm...counting down the hours now, my own scales say i haven't lost anything, but DH has lost 7lbs...i'm hoping they are wrong...fingers crossed :)

Well WI is over and i have lost 2.5lbs, so better than the none that i thought! :D
Apparently i'm not eating enough though, so will give extra easy another week and stuff myself lol and if still quite slow then i will try Red & Green.
Congrats to everyone and your fab losses :D xx

Well done on the 2.5 lbs Pixie. Isn't this diet great, the only one that tells you to eat more lol. I for one will be doing just that :D

Back