Monday 30th July - First Class - Starting Weight

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow Serena

Is it me...this week seems harder than the last two. My vodka cravings are in overdrive tonight. Think I will have to treat myself tomorrow night or I will end up blowing it.:(

Another 4lbs off for me :bliss::bliss::bliss:
How has everyone else got on?

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow Serena

Is it me...this week seems harder than the last two. My vodka cravings are in overdrive tonight. Think I will have to treat myself tomorrow night or I will end up blowing it.:(

Another 4lbs off for me :bliss::bliss::bliss:
How has everyone else got on?

Wow!..just...WOW!!! Congrats Sloane!!! :D
How on earth? tips please missus :p
x

Wow!..just...WOW!!! Congrats Sloane!!! :D
How on earth? tips please missus :p
x

I don't know Pixie I just keep following the plan, I checked the scales twice this morning as couldn't believe it. Can only think that this stone has come off quick because it had only been on my body for a couple of months. I plan every evening meal for the weekdays so I know what I'm having and that has helped to keep me on track.
Hope it's good news for you too at WI tonight xx

3 lb off for me and i got my half stone shiny :D X

FAB FAB FAB :clap: SHINEYSSSS

We are going to be so slinky by Xmas :D.

Oh yes I do believe we will!! Off to Dublin on Thursday so hoping if I walk as much as I can then I'll at least burn off the yummy food and alcohols lol :)

Go us!!! WOOP :)

Only a lb for me this week ladies....ah well onwards and downwards :D

How have you all got on? Can you believe we are already on week 5!!!

Only a lb for me this week ladies....ah well onwards and downwards :D

How have you all got on? Can you believe we are already on week 5!!!

Well done! A lb off is better than a lb on :) I had 4 days in Dublin and I thought all the walking would have helped but my own scales say I've gained a lb :( oh dear, maybe by the time I weigh in I may have lost that lol, I really don't wanna see a gain in my book! X

No weigh in for me today, walked all the way there to find building all locked up, and rang SWC who said "no it's on wednesday because it is a bank holiday" having never been to a group before this last month, not sure how i am supposed to know that and she didn't say anything last week at group....grr...wanted to try another group anyway so think it just gave me a boost to do just that, so am going to try another group on Thursday and see if it's any better than this one. If it's the same and i just expect too much then i will go back to usual monday group, but i'm hoping that it will be a better group.
hope you ladies had a better result than me! X

Hi Pixie

That's terrible, fancy not telling you it would be on a different day. Hope you find a supportive class soon.

pixie-gem said:
No weigh in for me today, walked all the way there to find building all locked up, and rang SWC who said "no it's on wednesday because it is a bank holiday" having never been to a group before this last month, not sure how i am supposed to know that and she didn't say anything last week at group....grr...wanted to try another group anyway so think it just gave me a boost to do just that, so am going to try another group on Thursday and see if it's any better than this one. If it's the same and i just expect too much then i will go back to usual monday group, but i'm hoping that it will be a better group.
hope you ladies had a better result than me! X

Thats terrible and very unprofesional not to tell you....good luck with the new group!

Hey ho, to be honest I haven't cone to expect much with this counsellor, but I read how great some are so I knows theres more out there, just need to find them :)

1/2 lb off this week, which although tiny, i am VERY grateful for after my break in Dublin, so i'll take it and run with it :) x

1/2 lb off this week, which although tiny, i am VERY grateful for after my break in Dublin, so i'll take it and run with it :) x

u hav done really well if you can have a loss while on holiday then how good is this weeks loss going to be.that's some willpower u hav there pixie.

u hav done really well if you can have a loss while on holiday then how good is this weeks loss going to be.that's some willpower u hav there pixie.

To be honest I think it was sheer luck, tonnes of walking and I have been home 3 days. X

Forgot to ask Pixie, how did you find the new Thursday sw class? Will you be going back to your Monday class tomorrow?

Back