Monday 30th July - First Class - Starting Weight

Forgot to ask Pixie, how did you find the new Thursday sw class? Will you be going back to your Monday class tomorrow?

Not gone to it yet as I figured it made more sense to start afresh after my holiday (Thursday) as I would have missed 3 wi instead of 2.
Hoping to go along to the Thursday one when we get back.
Gonna miss u ladies tho! :( x

Not gone to it yet as I figured it made more sense to start afresh after my holiday (Thursday) as I would have missed 3 wi instead of 2.
Hoping to go along to the Thursday one when we get back.
Gonna miss u ladies tho! :( x

Have a great holiday pixie :character00180: x

Have a great holiday pixie :character00180: x

:thankyou: just off to bed now. Suitcases by the door and I have to be up in 5 hours so I shall say toodles, just wanted to thank you x

2lb off this week Pixie hope you are having/had a fab holiday if you are reading this when you get back.

3lbs this week yippee!

A STS for me this week but being naughty was fun :D Back on track now

A STS for me this week but being naughty was fun :D Back on track now

I win, I win!! 7.5lb gain for me! :eek: ah well been back on it since yesterday and doing all red days and see if i can claw some back so i start losing again instead of back tracking lol.
Glad you had fun being naughty :) x

I win, I win!! 7.5lb gain for me! :eek: ah well been back on it since yesterday and doing all red days and see if i can claw some back so i start losing again instead of back tracking lol.
Glad you had fun being naughty :) x

Keep at it Pixie those lbs will soon drop off again.x
How you getting on with the red days?

Had red days mon-wed, then yesterday and today have been green as been poorly and craving carbs. Weekend is gonna be red ready for Monday :)
How are u doing? X

Hi Pixie

I've been 100% until today but now I feel like a drink or 20 so I'm having them. ;)

2lbs off :D . What day do you WI now pixie?

Back