Monday 5th April 2010

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by somethingisgoingon, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. somethingisgoingon

somethingisgoingon Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    For the love of god! Will someone give me back my will power! Totally fallen off the wagon this week and I don't seem to be able to get back on. Even put two pounds back on again:mad:

Total for today - 20 (not looking good already)

Breakfast:
    1 egg = 1.5
    bread roll = 3
    2 slices bacon = 1

Snack:
    Magnum double caramel icecream = 7.5

Lunch:

Dinner:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elkay

Elkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Come on you can do it, you have the will power, you have already proved that to yourself! Bank holidays are always bad because it throws us out of our usual routine - any planning usually goes right out of the window with me! Once everything is back to normal you will be back on track. 2lbs is nothing to lose again, you will lose it in no time. You have done so well up to now, a little blip wont hurt. Enjoy what you eat today, draw a line under it and start again tomorrow.

Lesley
    X

4. somethingisgoingon

somethingisgoingon Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I know but it's not only been the bank holiday.... couldn't really get back into it last week either... I know what you mean though, must find that picture of myself again and stare at it till I go blind lol. Thanks for the encouragement! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.