monday feeling

Emily2009

ive got such a monday feeling, i just cant get motivated, ive loads to do and just cant get my act together! arrrrggghhhh!!! im hoping ill get a rush of energy soon lol or ill be running around mad all night to get everything done!

Have you tried mainlining speed ?

i know the feeling right now im watching j kyle when i should be packing as we move on the 4th of feb done some of it but just cant get motivated to do any more my excuse im too bloody itchy lol

i want some mainline speed lol

i think id need more than that to get me going right now lol

Hi - hope your energy levels are up now?!?! I was fine this morning at work, got home at lunchtime with little madam from nursery and I just can't be bothered now!

I've done a bit of light housework, phoned 2 friends, watched some Disney tv and played "dollies" with my daugter, and now I'm online catching up with you all (bascially putting off the things I really need to do!) - I've a huge pile of ironing to get on with before it's put the tea on time and hubby and son will be home after 6pm, then I'm off to keep fit...oh I just want to go for a long, hot bath then a sleep - I can dream, can't I !!

ill join you in that dream lol ive actually done more than i thought, done some ironing, dinners in the oven ready to go, cooker cleaned, bedrooms tidied, bathroom clean, floors hoovered.. thats it lol think thats enough for now, feeding the baby inbetween on here - he doesnt seem too fussed on food right now, wish i had his problem lol

ill join you in that dream lol ive actually done more than i thought, done some ironing, dinners in the oven ready to go, cooker cleaned, bedrooms tidied, bathroom clean, floors hoovered.. thats it lol think thats enough for now, feeding the baby inbetween on here - he doesnt seem too fussed on food right now, wish i had his problem lol

Blimey... ! If you weren't already married I'd get down on one knee right now :D

lol hahahaha sh*t one im not married. living in sin as they say

On your knee yet Howdy?!??! (he he)

lol im not calling your bluff im not married, anyway im lesbian you wouldnt have a hope hahaha only kidding

anyway im lesbian you wouldnt have a hope hahaha only kidding

I might've done when I used to have tits.... well.. moobs... now they be taught, tight pecs :)

lol howdy your flippin mad! mine are shrivelling away to nothing, i always lose it in my hands, face, my hoo haa's and everywhere else is last!

Back