Monday here I come

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
So I've done quite badly over the past week. Fallen royally off the bandwagon, tempted by easter eggs and eaten meals out with large desserts etc. But it stops here!

My boyfriend took some photos of me today on his new phone and I looked so huge in them it really shocked me how big I've become. Tomorrow is our Easter roast dinner so it's going to be my last day of not counting then on Monday I'm right back on track. I'm going to face the music at the WI on tuesday. Gulp.

Trying to stay positive. I can do this. I CAN do this. Slim for summer! Bring it on!

It's that moment when it finally clicks and you're full of anticipation and nerves that you need to grab the bull by the horns and turn it into motivation and determination.
Well done and good luck. We're all here with you :)

Enjoy your roast today....

I know you can so do this....

looking forward to getting to know you on the downwards journey

Good luck with starting on Monday and I hope you enjoy your roast dinner today!

I will be joining you, had a bad week too! Enjoy your last day of freedom and good luck for next week and your weight loss journey x

May the journey begin/ continue :)

Good luck....

If there is anything we can do to help.... just holler

How are you finding it so far?

Well I started a virus last night and woke up this morning feeling like death warmed up. Thankfully I've mostly lost my appetite and only managed a tiny chicken sandwich and half a cup of tea so far today!

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.... what a bummer....

Did you track your sandwich or is it a case of just eating what you fancy with the virus?

I tracked my sandwich. I will still track today but I dont know if I'll be able to eat up to my points limit

Don't sweat on getting your Points in - getting better is more important....

How many points are you on?

Some days there are not enough to go round other days under Points - all balances out I reckon.

Just thought I'd check in on you!

So so sorry you're not well! Keep up your fluids and eat what you fancy (dry toast usually is my thang when I'm ill)

I had some horrible stomach bug 2 weeks ago and lost 3lb that week- which is a plus.

Good luck and get well soon xxx

Thanks! My appetite picked up this evening and I've had dinner and some toast too. Under my points which is good, no more food tonight!

Yep feeling better today, managed to take the dog out for a walk. On plan so far today!

Back