*Monday Hour by Hour Thread*

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Good morning everyone! :) I really could do with a thread today to keep me going! I haven't seen daily threads in a long while so I thought I'd start us off. I've just finished my first shake, plus 1 litre water, so I'm on track, but it's staying that way that I need help with! Hope you're all off to a good start this morning and feeling positive for a brilliant weight loss this week :) Hugs x x x

i'm so jealous of your loss hun! lol. Mine have slowed RIGHT down now and i do miss those big losses!

Today is another day in bed ill! mentally i dont feel too bad, but i still have zero energy and my legs dont have the strength to support me....went downstairs for 2 hours last night, the longest time for a week...and ended up falling asleep on DH's lap i was so worn out! :(

Food wise, had a meal last night....really needed it! Today back to SS for a couple of days. Hoping for 3lbs off on saturday as that will take me to healthy and onto 810 which i feel so ready for now! :)

Hope everyone has a super day today and there is a bit more activity on here today to keep me amused! lol xxx

Morning Liz! It sounds like you are having an awful time of it atm hun. It sounds like thyroid troubles. Have you visited the DR? I know you've said you need to loose another 3lbs before you move onto 810 - But it may be wise to move onto the 810 now to give you an extra source of energy while you're not feeling brilliant. I wouldn't feel bad about the meal last night hun, it may do you the world of good. I know you say you miss the big losses, but I'd rather be at the weight you are now with smaller losses, than my size!!! lol But I will get there!!! :) Big Hugs Hun, sending you lots of get well wishes. Ems x x x x

morning emma and lizz
well 1st shake down for me to and 2 coffee`s and pint water
feeling raring to go today
i have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks so aiming for 7lbs by then
you have both done so well and inspired me to do this
well done and keep up the good work
xxx

morning girls ( and guys if your about )
well im feeling like carp today, on the totm from hell, am in week 2 and have lost so much blood i hurt all over and feel weak as a kitten.
have got the wee one ready and on her bus to school and am now layed on the sofa with my water, lol
hope everyones having a good day

Hope you feel better Lizz and Sumayyah!! Morning Emma. I've not seen a daily thread in ages! I have had a better week this week. Can't get my tooth out yet, need to go to the hospital to have it out, so back on ss+. Finally been to the toilet! Lost 6lb this week!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel a lot more positive now. Hope everyone has a good day x x

In a bit of a wobbly place with the maintenance today, so hope I can post here too to keep motivated. I used to love the daily thread, so thanks Emma!

Hope everyone is focused and happy & enjoying the sunshine!

xxx

morning everyone
well after restarting last week l've lost 10 & 3/4 lbs this week so have a brill day and sucessful ss ing!!!!!!!!! :D:D

well my day is getting worse and worse!
My DH is supposed to be at a stag-do tomorrow and he is best man, and with me ill....and my 3yr old DD to look after, i just cant do it....so have asked around for help, but as we live away from my family, and DH's mum is on holiday, we have no one else to ask...so looks like DH wont be able to go to the stag-do! :(
I'm so upset that my being on anti-d's is now effecting every one else....! :(

and i still feel so crap.....so i'm really unhappy right now!
Fighting the urge for food! :(

xx

Aw Liz, Dont be down hunnie - I'll help you sort this! lol Do you have a babysitter? If not, then try looking on Gumtree.com, click on 'Nanny and Babysitting' and a page will pop up for babysitters in your area that are wanting to do babysitting. They usually bring CRB check and qualifications with them on their arrival, if you ask. Failing that, an agency called tinies are very good (i'm not sure if there is a fee though for signing up) they have all people on their books who are qualified and police checked, ready to ring (even last minute). If you lived closer, i'd do it for you hun - free of charge! :) Now, lets talk about you angel :) How long have you been on anti D's for now? It sounds ridiculous, but some anti d's often make you feel a little worse, before you feel any better. Uusually after 6-8 weeks you start to feel the clouds 'lift' and become more human again. I know these words of comfort aren't a solution to how you are feeling right now, but you really will start to feel better soon I am sure :) I hope your HB manages to go out for his stag do tomorrow. Big Hugs my lovely x x x x

Sorry to hear that Lizz and Summayah not having good days. I am in the office - been a good girl and worked quite hard - I don't always like the admin side of my job, prefer to be out and about meeting people receiving health care services.
Not feeling too hungry, on my way out to a musical entertainment and will have 2 packs to look forward to when I get home.

Hugs to Lizz & Sumayyah.

Not having the best of days myself, but nobody's fault but my own... sigh. Roll on tomorrow.

xxx

Hello girls.

Bad point: I had a piece of ham and a slice of chicken for lunch instead of my shake

Good point: I resisted the chicken in the fridge and had a bar for dinner

Can't win them all

Good eve ladies, I'm really sorry everyone's feeling a little less than... may be the moon?!?
Been doing real good lately 100% plus my water... hoping it'll last, joined up all sorts of challenges to keep myself good. So i'm OK, the only thing bizarre is that I never hit ketosis (per the sticks) - but I'm not hungry and feeling fine, so I can live with it... losing weight too, and even have resisted the scale-hopping urges. But I like the idea of a more lively thread...

Back