***MONDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Thanks Curly, I feel fine now. Wow, that must be a great feeling. I'm a bit like you with compliments, always play it down. You should be revelling in it you have done so well.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Crazy.

I've just burnt myself on the iron, so am having a break and a shake lol!

Enjoy your break and shake... lol ..
Im going for a lovely walk at lunch well going to a shop near where I work to try and get some tops for my husband for his birthday but it looks nice and sunny out there .. yippeeeeee

Afternoon ladies :) (as i never see any men on this thread)
I've been a busy bee this morning, doing the food shopping for the kids. I thought it'd be cheaper..but then I spotted some lovely jeans and tops for them in ASDA so alas no!! I was surprisingly unfazed by all the food. I really don't want it!
I'm looking forward to my weigh-in tonight...just gotta tell the little devil on my shoulder to be happy with what it gets and not wish for more!!

Hope everyone has a great 100% day xxx

hi everyone, its a lovely day here, been to the gym, but back to work tomorrow so won't have as much time will have to see how it goes. we have an inset tomorrow,and lunch is provided, but as I'm a veggie there normally isn't very much on offer so I'll take a bar with me, and maybe have a bit of plain salad if there is any.

Hi all, Sorry for the late reply- OH has been up on computer all morning, I've been to mums and baby group and off to get some shopping soon. Think I drank my last shake a bit quick, bit of a sore tummy.
Was really hungry last night, I'm considering having a SS+ meal occasionally because I'm drinking 3 litres of water a day but for last couple of days I've still felt hungry. Got WI on Thurs and I'll get bars and mix-a-mousse for a change but I think I might get some tuna today just so its there if I feel I need it- maybe its just TOTM looming.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Paula :party0011:

I have had my break but not my shake yet, lol, gardener turned up so been chatting to him...off to have it now.

Just checking in after my first day of CD at work and pleased to say it was fine. I just kept drinking(and going to the loo) and all was well.Good job the school office is near the loos.
I do, however, HATE the smell of jacket potatoes!!!!! I made myself sit in the staffroom while everyone else ate but I was in control eating my peanut bar so felt good. Felt even better when the head said' thanks to Sarah for doing lunch and hasn't she done well with her weight loss!' Lots of clapping and me being embarrassed but it was good to know it is beginning to show, altho' like many here, I just don't do compliments.
Good luck Paula and Sarah-Lou with your WI and anyone else i have missed.
Everyone seems to have had a good day so far - like the IKEA idea, may have to pop in on my day off on Wed.Love the place!
Have a good evening everyone..
Sarah
x

Home from placement - absolutely knackered. So so tired.

Think I'm mega stressed, not retaining any information when studying. I started reading, and by the time I get to the end of a sentence I've forgotten the start of it.

In other news, into the 12's this morning. The freakin' 12's man.

Rather pleased. Not told husband yet.

Wooohooo Lexie!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

As you say, in other news... My bad :( Just posted on the 100% forum kinda asking for the food talk to be toned down. Now i am left with my usual sense of guilt at expressing an opinion. I have this compulsive urge to never upset the apple cart. :sigh: Oh well, perhaps t'is the new me?

I think food refs are quite common on this part of the board, but opinion is very divided on this one.

Camp 1 falls into the "cambridge is hard enough, without mentions of various types of foods flaoting about putting ideas in our heads"

Camp 2 falls into "Food is a normal part of life, so why shouldn't we embrace it? We have to eat at some point, many of us still cook etc"

I swing between the 2 camps.

For times when Camp 1 calls me, and I fend all the food refs a bit much, I doddle over to the CDC SS board, where any mention of food gets you banned from that particular forum.

Maybe worth a look for those times when you just feel a bit "end of your tether?"

Aaah thanks. I only said it because 100% isn't supposed to have foodie talk in it. I mean, i don't mind too much as i'm okay right now..but i feel for other people who may be struggling and go to 100% for a break and end up reading about food. X

the whole point of the 100% threads were to avoid food talk so don't worry honey. if people want to post about food, well that's what this bit is for :)

i am going to do ss+ tonight after weigh in. i've decided i would rather have this to look forward to every weigh in night than going insane for the next couple of months, ha. but this is a personal choice of mine. i've really thought about it and have decided it's better this than going mental. i don't want to do ss+ all the time however...

so chicken!! woo. not quite what i was after last night but at least it should stave off the cravings :D

abz xx

good luck with ss+ u gotta tweak thikngs a bit to get tp gpal then so be it x

Evening All
Hope everyone's had a good day - Abz think you're doing the right thing, specially as you've put so much hard work and effort in, for the sake of less than 200cals a day (which would be more on 810 and look at peeps losses on that plan) its better to have that extra pack or small meal and still feel like you're getting somewhere xx xx

well i know that wholeheartedly but somehow feel like i'm giving up and feel guilty for eating. and that's another reason i'm doing it. i started feeling so guilty for wanting to eat last time i did cd and i don't want that happening again. i need to accept food as a part of my life. i just can't let it control my life.

and i only want to do ss+ occasionally... so we'll see where it gets me. if i have a totally shocking wi next week then i know it can't be done again :)

abz xx

Well done Lexie, that's so fab!

Well I've had a very productive day, have brought all the garden furniture out of the garage, cleaned and found a new home on the patio for it (had an extension last summer and didn't use the garden at all) Did worry that I might get a bit light headed with all the back and forth with heavy things but I was fine so I'm a bit more confident about going to Body Pump tomorrow and living to tell the tale.

Bit the bullet and told MIL I was doing CD today. She was as negative as I expected....one comment was, "well Kirsten, you just need to stop thinking about it and eat healthily"....no sh1t Sherlock!!!!! If it was that easy I wouldn't be this over weight now would I. Needless to say there was a lot of tongue biting during the conversation, but at least I have paved the way for being 100% SS when I go and stay down there at the end of May (except the Hen Night of course)

Off to put littlun to bed, back later

Made a vanilla shake and added some water flavouring, think I added too much because I couldn't finish it. :( Struggled as much as I could but left just over 75ml. I make my shakes up to the 500ml mark so all in not too bad.

Thanks re the well dones. Looking forward, like really forward to Sat for weigh in now.

Back