***MONDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Lexie- well done with the loss, into the 12's that's great! and re. vanilla- it's lovely warm with a pinch of nutmeg, I'm looking forward to that later!

Abz- I'm with you, going to have a SS+ meal tonight and occasionally and I'll see how weigh in goes on Thurs.

Kirsteen- You have had a productive day! your MIL sounds like my mum, she was like "just think of the money you're wasting, you could get a gym membership" etc. etc, don't have to bite your tongue quite so much with your own mum though!

Away to have my cottage cheese and cucumber soon a bit anxious but I know I'm in control of what I eat.

hey girls - just to let you all know I was doing a reply to you all but then modem cut out again - so only just got it back on! lasts a few mins I think bloody useless thing so a well done to everyone who has had a good day and very productive for some of you!

Ive been 100% but having a bit of a mare day partly the modem but we had a little 26 wk premmie born yesterday and sadly passed away this morning and it was parents first baby.
I really really feel for them. I just cant imagine what they are going through. Makes me so so so grateful for the two tinkers I have.

Feeling very hormonal today aswell and could cry at the minute, have a headache and boobs are hurting - I hope to GOD that means my TOTM is coming considering Im now on day 33! I know I ovulated as I have ovulation bleeding so CD hasnt stopped my ovaries working - but its taking a bloody long time coming!

Sorry for the moan I just feel crap today. Im going to tuck myself up in bed once I put kids in theirs in a mo and catch up on some tv.

Hope you are all well and hopefully I can catch up properly tomorrow if modem arrives
xxx

Hey everybody... what's wrong with me, MORE exercise today... a miracle. A lovely long walk with a friend & the dogs, then three more hours in the garden... sunshine has an amazing effect. If I don't lose something this week, there is no justice!!!

Well done Lexie for getting into 12s... yay! Well done Munch, for holding your tongue with MIL. Bet she comes round when she sees how well CD works! Abz, I think an SS+ day each weigh-in day is an inspired idea... having something to look forward to can keep you sane!!! You seem very determined to find a way to make this work for you and I am sure you will succeed this time.

Hey Mojo, AbFab, Angela and Watermelon... glad you're all doing well!

Just off to have my 810 meal... earned it today!

xxx

Aw Jess, just cross-posted... big hugs... what a rotten day. Early night, a big yummy CD shake & TV... tomorrow will be better.

xxx

Aw Jess - take it easy and try not to take it all with you. I know its hard.

I've not had a 100% day. Went for a nap on the couch as was going to rip husbands head right off, I'm so tired. Woke up, went to kitchen for some water, opened the fridge door and it all went a bit wrong.

I won't list in gory detail what I've had, but its not bad, especially as I caught myself halfway through and spat it into the bin, but it was the sheer randomness of what I did have.

Sitting trying to keep the head and having a litre of water before I watch some TV and head to bed.

Thing is I did 40 minutes extra walking today to try and get a bit more active, pre-exhaustion obviously, and then I go and pick. So annoyed at self, but its done now so i just need to get on with it I suppose.

I don't know if its been the trigger of getting into the 12's and a bit of self sabotage, or just tiredness and pick monster. Who knows?

Aaw Jessica, that's so sad, hope you aren't dwelling on it, hard as that must be.

Angela & Katy - All I seem to do now with MIL is bite my tongue. One day it's all going to spiral out of hand, lol. And I've got to spend Whitsun week with her.....does work in my favour though as I have friends nearby and they will have littlun for me when I go to a Hen Night.

Well I've had a lovely evening in the garden with my friend. She's on CD too, week 3, and is the one who convinced me to give it a try. Did feel a bit on not hitting the wine, but we were quite happy with our water and black coffees.

Haven't stopped all day so going to put my pj's on now and sit in front of the tv. Well done everyone for getting through another day.
Night Night

Aaw Lexie, don't give yourself a hard time, you've realised why you did it and taken control. New day tomorrow Chick xxx

ta for the thoughts girls - just watched Greys and brothers and sisters and feel a bit better still no TOTM tho fingers crossed for the morning!

Lexie as you say whats done is done and lets be 100% tomorrow
am off to bed now early start in morning
xxx

Back