Monday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Good morning peeps!!

Happy Independance Day to the few Yanks of us on here. !!!!

Its my independance day - I (re)start LL tonight!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am scared to death to weigh in - but I want it to be just like ripping a bandage off. It will sting, I will say "OW!" and then it will stop hurting and just get better and better!!!

I hate Mondays!!! But now I will look forward to them cause each one I will be getting smaller and smaller again!! YAY!!! :bliss:

Have a good one everyone!!

xx

Good luck gorgeous xxx

Good luck BL - you seem so ready for this!!

Welcome home LadyT!!

Done an early Shred today before it gets too hot. Working from home today so windows open to enjoy the weather before it disappears again. xx

Happy Independence Day California Blonde

Hi BL
What a great day to start.Independence.
I wish you success, not luck. You KNOW you can crack this.
I wish you everything you wish for yourself and a much better year
ahead.
You'll be back in that open top sports car and on your Harley
Hang on to your dreams hun.
:7600::character00201:
xx

Happy Independence day! And good luck for the new start too. At least when you weigh-in you will know exactly where you stand and know that that number is only going to get smaller.

I'm going to drop in this evening, a day early for me, so that I can get hubby started properly on LL. And I'm going to ask for enough packs to get us through to next Thursday as that's much easier for me. I'm feeling a bit nervous for weigh-in tonight as all week I've been taking benilyn for a very irritating nighttime cough.

Got rid of tonnes of garden stuff on Freecycle last night so that was fab.

HannahNewton said:
Good luck BL - you seem so ready for this!!

Welcome home LadyT!!

Done an early Shred today before it gets too hot. Working from home today so windows open to enjoy the weather before it disappears again. xx

Thanks hun, still shredding - you rock hunny xx

Back