MONDAY Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Mornign everyone!!

BOOOO, it's Monday - Back to work. :(

YAY! It's Monday - wekk5 weigh in!! :D

Good luck tonite Katie and all the other Monday night weighers!!!

Chuggin down water now, as yesterday really threw me - out on the bike all afternoon and evening, so I didn;t get enough water - I don't think, and didn't have my last pack. Will have to be a bit more prepared next time we go out!! Fingers crossed it doesn;t affect the scales!

Anyway - happy day to everyone!!!

XX

Hi everybody!

Today is my first day! Had my first meeting last night, so I guess that makes me a Sunday weigher.

So far this morning, I've had one litre of water and a food pack.

Have a great day! :)

mornin' all

welcome casey, hope you have a good day.

.5L so far today.

Went to the park on Sat with DD and discovered that now I don't have any bum padding that see-saws are quite uncomfortable.

Went on a nice beach walk yesterday, a bit chilly, but fun and good exercise. Was totally knackered after though.

Half term here this week :cry:

Morning!
have not managed any water or "food" yet. Going to go and hand in my 4000 word essay :D FINALLY!
going to the gym today- have been trying to go as much as possible but am taking it nice and lightly :D
have a gooooodd day and good luck Katie and BL with your weigh ins!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

So far I've had a chocolate food pack, a banana food pack and 2 litres of water.

How do you go about making the soups? Is it as easy as boiling the water in the kettle and then mixing it? I found this morning with the shakes that the blender works best. The first one I did was with a whisk and it was lumpy. Will the soups be lumpy if you just stir them? Definitely don't want lumpy soup! :p

Feeling ok. Do feel a bit of a headache coming on though.

:D Holy Toledo! I'm dying for a wee again! I just went! Guess I better get used to it! LOL :D

Morning all,

Only had a litre so far, had a bit of a bad morning, boss is a pain in the arse and expects me to work for my wages:D

Miss Fenella are you sure you didnt over exert yourself in the garden it is easy done. I dont know about muscle loss, but i do help with the horses which is quite physical and I usually feel fine, only when I have overdone it. Bet the garden looks nice though (you dont need any lovely rich horse manure:D)

Welcome Casey, regarding the soups they are best if you can blend them, but i take to work, mushroom and veg and the do dissolve with a spoon if you keep stiring them.

Good luck all you weighers tonight, I should be around to hear your results. Gotta do some work now - oh no....:cool:

Been feeling VERY lightheaded today!! That hasn't happened often - only once or twice, but I really felt dizzy today. Better nwo that I have had some soup.. Phew. I hate that feeling!!!

Hope everyone is still doing good, and those of you that get to be outside today - LUCKY YOU!!! It is simply gorgeous out!!!

2.75 litres down, 1 soup down.

Carry on!!

xxx

Hi Everyone........... Havent been on as I fell of the wagon... not alot but enough to make me feel awful and now I have got weigh in tonight and i am dreading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be back on tomorrow, have made it my goal to come on now,,, so sorry if you all get sick of me....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH YOUR WEIGH INS............

Just off for 40 winks before going out in the sunshine to put the horses to bed.

Had peanut bar and Tai soup, need to get going with the water though.

Hope you all do well at your WI's let us know later.

Hi Everyone........... Havent been on as I fell of the wagon... not alot but enough to make me feel awful and now I have got weigh in tonight and i am dreading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be back on tomorrow, have made it my goal to come on now,,, so sorry if you all get sick of me....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH YOUR WEIGH INS............

Thats the way mandy onwards and upwards. Dont worry about tonight what will be will be and tomorrow is another new day. We wont get sick of you, especially if you taste nice:D

Hi All, LadyLite just to update you on the LegMagic, only have tried it once and boy does it kill! I have to get in to it now on a regular basis and it is a fantastc piece of equipment for the inner/outer thighs, bum and abs! Have has 3.5 litres go far and 1 soup. How is everyone?

Good luck tonight BL.

Slimsea thanks for that may invest in one when I go into developers as might need to increase my exercise then. Glad its working for you.​

Had my first soup earlier. I tried chicken soup and mixed it with a hand blender. I think I put too much water in so I'll try the next soup with less water. But, it was edible. I'm not hungry at all but I am craving food. I won't give in, though!!! I still have one more food pack to go and one litre of water to drink. Haven't decided if I'm having another soup or another shake. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.:D

Well done Casey keep going you are doing well.

Hi everyone - wow it's been a hell of a long day at work - did 8.00 - 5.30 and didn't even manage to get a lunch time!!!!

Casey, sounds like today is going well for you - hopefully it'll get easier, it usaully does.

Hope it's all going well at weigh in for you BL --- got my fingers crossed for you (though sure you don't need it).

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone!! And Casey, sound like you are doing great!! I know what you mean about cravings when not hungry!! They can be tough - you have just got to be tougher!! ;) Well done!

Good luck to you too Katie, though I think you must be there now!! I must ask you K, just out of idle curiosity - what is the significance, if any of handbags on your avatar? Just curious. Miss Fenn had one too, didn;t she? :)

Lady - can you please tell me how you make poppadums....I tried, not sure about them. Do you just make one big one or 2? or? Are they meant to be kind of flat and crispy? Should the batter be stiff or loose? Thanks!!

Catch ya! :D

Back