MONDAY Hour X Hour

Hmmmm bags - I just really like them. It's only been the last couple of years since I became a bag'a'holic but I am one now.

The one in my pic now is the one I bought yesterday but I bought it in black - been looking for a good black bag for about 6 months and never found 'the one' .... have now though :D

Spoke to my LLC about the coffee - she wasn't aware of them but is going to contact LL about them. Told her I'd been drinking it and am still in ketosis (checked while I was there) and she was fine with that.

BL they are just cooked like crisps but in one big blob on a plate. Mine werent that crispy but then I didnt have your magic microwave:D

Sorry you had a bad day at work Kate hope its improved now.

Cheers Lady, to be honest it's going to be mad all this week as it's the last week I can buy IT equipment in this financial year and all of a sudden everyone wants everything!

Then it'll be calm for about 4 weeks until it gets close to year end and then madness will prevail again -- I'm looking forward to next week :)

Wey hey just changed my avitar, thats better. I have some wedding photos on photobucket but dont know how to download them on here. Followed the directions and all I got was a little square with a red cross in it.

Going to bed now though.

Night Night and god bless.

woah Ladylite!!!
you loookkkkk fabbbb!!
the comparison between your recent pic and the one in egypt is amazing!
you are doing fantasic !!
eekkk took my breath away that did!
love the red jacket by the way :D
xxxxxx

Wow Lady you look gorgeous - what a difference between the 2 photos!!

You must be really proud of all the hard work you've put in - it's certainly worth it :)

Back