MONDAY - Hour x Hour

Fabulous news Donna, really happy for you :)

BL - not good about the doctor, hope the blood test begins to sort it out for you. And what are you doing falling about the place!!!!! Hope it's not left you sore.

Corey - it's a kick up the butt you'll be getting, not just a little slap mate ..... you really need to watch what you're doing so that you don't do any lasting damage - would hate to see you hurt yourself in any way.

Bex your relaxing day sounds gorgeous - really hope you enjoyed it.

Slim - not nice to see that you're feeling stressed, take some chill time honey and look after you xx

I've had a non stop day really, was in work early and planned to leave early but didn't, then came home and went for my first solo ride on my bike - hubby is on afternoons so weren't there to protect my behind but I survived, was out for about 30 mins :)

Then came in, got changed and straight to weigh in - lost 3lb there so that was good, that's half a stone gone for the May Day Challenge ----- now eating my bar and it's almost time for tomorrow to begin!

Hello Everyone,

I am back, absolutely nackered, but had a great time. Not read any threads yet but will start to catch up tomorrow.

Missed you all and good to be back.

Speak tomorrow.:)

Back