Total Solution My Diary

LittlemissD

Hey all

Today is day 1 for me. I'm going to try and keep a daily/ weekly diary to hopefully help if I'm struggling.

I took some pictures yesterday but am not going to post them until I see an improvement.

So a little about me. I'm a mum to two boys who I had quite close together and since falling pregnant 3 years ago I'm about 5 stones heavier. I've always struggled with my weight but I've decided this is it this time. I want to be able to run around with my boys plus I'm bridesmaid next June and I will not be the fat one.

I haven't weighed myself or got scales, maybe I should, but I've always weighed more than I look like I do so I think I'm just going to do this for a while and I'll weigh myself in a few weeks. I know I was around the 18 stone mark after having my little boy.

I have done this diet before and I know it works plus some of your photos and stories are great inspiration. I just can't wait for the first week to be done, once I'm seeing results it really spurs me on.

Anyway I hope to get chatting to lots of you, I'm sure I'll need a kick up the backside from time to time xxx

Well you sound like me!!

Day 1 for me too...
I have two little boys quite close together - eldest 3.5 and youngest just coming up to 2
I'm going to be a bridesmaid next year and want to look nice!
I weighed myself and took pictures of myself last night so I can compare when I begin to lose weight!

Good luck for your first week xx

How are you getting on LittleMiss? x

Hey Sage

Well day 1-4 was great, I did have a bit of steak on Sun night as a "treat" but that was it. However started to feel really poorly on that night and day 5/6 were terrible. I went to the doctors and i have glandular fever, so feeling pretty bad. Day 5 and 6 I couldnt eat a thing, which I dont think helped how poorly I felt so this morning I had a shake blended with ice and it was lovely. Ive tried to keep my water in take up but it just hurts so much to swallow. Im hoping its not going to effect my weigh loss to much.

How are you getting on? Do you find feeding the boys hard? I do feel guilty for not sitting down to lunch and tea with them.

Sparkle you have done so well has it all been with Exante?

Hello littlemiss, hope you are feeling better. Just wanted to say hi, and I'm in a similar boat although I only have 1 child. She's 13 months now and I was 18 stone 8 after she was born. I've lost a bit of weight but have been plateaued for ages, so I have decided to give Exante a go. I've done Cambridge before and did well on it. Today is my first day on it. I'm determined to get to a healthy weight because I've been obese for years even before having my daughter. Hopefully we can support each other!
Are you feeling better? How's the Exante going?

I must admit Sparkle I am a fan of ww, I lost 21lbs on that before, but I was a lot smaller back then. For me I have so much to lose that the thought of it taking a year I just couldn't handle. I think long term ill move from this to Atkins and then to slimming world, but I want a good few stone off first.

Hey Bailey and welcome to exante. Apart from being ill I've found it fine. What I'm trying to do is stick 100% during the week and then at weekends one night have a low carb/cal meal. Chicken salad or something. I think that way ill stick to it longer. I'm on a baby forum and a lot of the mums are eager to try this now. My body has changed so much since having my boys.

Only thing I've noticed today is my stomach is very swollen I look 5 months pregnant.

How have you found day 1?

I've not found it too bad. I've not been totally TS, I've had some protein to help me out til I get into ketosis. I've managed to avoid any food I wasn't intending to eat so I'm really proud of myself :)

Everything changes such a lot when you're a mum!

Back