Monday hour x hour

lola123

Silver Member
Hi thought I'd start the thread this morning. Got up to a beautiful but cold day day, sun is shining and I feel better after my ducolax. I took it in the afternoon and the girls were right I was up in the night but feel less bloated. WI on wednesday so looking forward to that then into week 11 (my unlucky number, am quite superstious) No work today so will clean and shop for my sons 16th birthday pressie for tomorrow. Have a great and positive day everyone.

Morning all,

I am feeling alittle blue today. I really had a bad night just could not sleep and was either too hot or too cold. Had very very weird dreams too when I did dose off.
So feeling grumpy and tetchy and to top it all off I have an upset stomach for some reason :(

Its a woe is me day today !!!

Hope everyone else has a good day.

T

Well I'm on lazy day syndrome for this part of the day - got an appointment at dr's surgery for blood pressure etc at 10.

Then off to work but working in a different office - hoping for a structured day as it's the last day in the financial year for doing some transfers etc so want to know they are all done. Wed is the final day for everything so to be honest I'll be glad when it's Thursday and I can just stop thinking about it.

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Morning all,

Sorry not been around had a hectic weekend one I could of done without as I have been pretty fluey etc.:wave_cry:

Visitors have all gone and now peace at last. Stilling feeling sicky and ready to start again tomorrow and cant wait. Feel pretty rough diet wise and fluey wise.

Anyway on a positive note I am looking forward to being part of the gang again, hope you have all been well and doing OK.

Noticed a few new starters/returners so perhaps I can join their bandwagon in the first week of agony, but really looking forward to be being back in control again.

Bit dull here at the mo.

Hi everyone. Tange, I hope your day brightens up. :) And Lady - all the luck in the world in the coming week. We're here for you!!

I am having an OK day so far - blumin cold down here though!! I keep feeling optomistic and leave my warm house with little shoes and no socks, so my tootsies are feeeeeezing right now!! DOH!

I had a good clear out yesterday - removed forever about 7 pairs of jeans and a stack of shirts. I love it. It used to be removing clothes that were too small!!! This is much more cool!!! :D

Well, keep on keepin on everyone, and will see you more this evening!!

xxx

Good luck with the week ahead Lady :)
Tange, hope you feel better as the day goes on :)
I had a fab weekend, went up to the midlands to visit friends and my horse won the national so a few pennies to buy some clothes and stuff ;)
I'm off to drop my new work contracts off in Newmarket so out and about... gotta say... feeling really really good right now... sending all my good feelings to everyone else too... have a wonderful day ;):D;)

Hi all, sorry haven't been on to chat all day. Been feeling sorry for myself. had that tooth pulled out today and it's just bled all day. So was all sad. Haven't managed all my packs but will try to the rest of the week. Going to just try my toffee bar cos I really want it even though it probs going to hurt. Hope everyone well xx

:( Donna, sorry you've had such a bad day of it - look on the bright side though, now that the tooth has gone you'll be pain free. Hope today is better for you xx

Back