Monday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Good morning all,

Had a bizarre dream last night - the school I used to teach in asked me to go back - erm, short answer to that is "no flippin' way!!"

Why the hell would I be dreaming about that place? Who knows.

Anways a short week for me - have Friday off work to get over the late night on Thursday vote counting, then a glorious 4 day weekend.

Planning on a trip to Sheffield Park in Sussex on BH Monday - weather permitting - should be a nice day out.

Final week of training at work this week also - thankfully! I sit next to one of the (if not the) most annoying people on the planet. It was great on Friday last week - she wasn't in, and I had a blast, but she's back today - roll on 4 oclock!!

Anyways - whatever you're doing today - hope it's a good one for you.

Morning, the sun is shining here and I feel good.
I've ordered myself some new glasses this weekend and I hope they'll be here by wednesday because I'm having my haircut on wednesday evening and want to make sure they go together.

I'm going to Blackpool next weekend with a group of friends, some of whom saw me the week before I started LL so it'll be good to see their reaction. I might treat myself to something new to wear as well but I don't think I'll be in it for long though :D

Lovely day in London too, not sure for how long but its a great start to the day.

Its going to be a quiet week for me at work sigh, guess I will have to do the filing now.

Hope you all have a great day.

Morning all hope you all have a good day It's a sunny start in Kent this morning Good luck to all who have WI's today

Tis very chilly here in Leeds this morning. I'm making their tea as I'm working tonight, then my cleaners are due then I'm taking the dog out for a walk (to escape the smell of the square pie while it cools!) After that housework and laundry while the children are at school, then working 1530 till 0000

A brand new day and feel good even though I had fish last night naughty naught. Feel like I can tackle it today, thanks to you guys for all your support you truly are the best. If I lose weight this week I will eat my hat (whoops sorry no I won't ha) Weather cloudy and dull kids off school not feeling good OH contemplating if he should go to London on business I have two weeks off before I start new job yay.....

Morning All, what a lovely day it is today! My legs are killing from the workout on the Crosstrainer last night! Have still got a really huge belly and can't seem to shift it! Any ideas, im doing abcruncher, cross trainer and a bit of skipping and its sooo hard! :(

Good luck to those who have their WI's today, hope u all become even more successful LOSERS! :) :)

XX

Well I sneaked out of work an hour early .... well I say that but I did go in an hour early so was really there all day ---- anyway as I'm on this leadership course for the next 3 days I've taken this Friday off so am not now back in the office till next Tuesday :D

Got weigh in tonight so hopefully that will go well, no chance of meeting my May Day challenge but a loss is a loss.

Hi Everyone,

Bit late posted but here now. Good luck with your WI Kate and any other peeps.

SS I would just keep going with your exercise, sometimes the place you wanna lose most always goes last, and the it must be doing something, hopefully:D

Corey you werent eating cheese before you went to bed:D

Glad you are feeling more positive today Lola, thats my girl.;)

Would love to go to Blackpool whoppee and I hope the weather is kind to you.

Well I had a crap morning at work had a 1:1 and after my course my boss expects me to make 3 appointments a day, what planet is he on. More or less told me I have three months to get this sorted, my mind thought "up you". Was a bit stressed at first, but then got it in to perspective if I get the sack I have got more qualifications now, and I have a pension - LOL. I can always go back temping.

Moan over positive head on now, I will try and put my horsey pictures of the weekend that wll tax my brain:eek::eek:

Have a good evening all.

Back