Monday Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi

Happy Monday :confused::rolleyes:

I'm grumpy this morning. Well, not grumpy - just fed up. My hip or groin has something wrong and its very very painful. It started last week, and is getting progressively worse. I can't climb stiars. :cry:I have to crawl up them on all fours. I don't know what is wrong - I just know it hurts. And I am fed up with pain. Grrrrrrrr.

Hey ho. When we were in the states, I got a second opinion about my neck/spine, and he also diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and RSI. I don't know much about Fibromyalgia yet, so maybe its that. I am just tired of pain.

OK. Thats me whinging over with. :rolleyes:

Maybe. :D

Have a good day everyone.
XX

Hi All,

BL sorryto hear you have more pain, oh dear. I hope you manage to find out what it is that is the cause of it.

Well its Monday again and another tough day in the life of a city girl ;)
Had a great weekend but it went by too quickly.

My arms are alittle stiff this morning from gym yesterday but thankfully nothing too bad. Can't wait to go again.

Thanks Tange.

I really enjoyed my swimming sessions. i am looking forward to Saturday to have my meet with a trainer. I just hope the hips better by then but will do what i can. The swimming was OK thuogh - really enjoying that!! That feeling of stiffness in our arms is the feeling of progress!
x

You know I can't wait for you to join me in RTM that thread is too quiet no one to talk to :sigh:

I am glad you like the swimming its fantastic exercise, I am hoping to go sometime this week too. But as for the gym, I am so determined that it will become a habit that nothing is going to stop me.

Its going to be so boring at work today how to keep myself busy for 8 hours I don't know.

I can't wait either!! lol

I want to go into RTM soon, as we are booked now to go back to America in November for Thanksgiving. I abstained through our big sumer hol - I am NOT abstaining this time!! However, I will still be on the diet as will be at some stage of RTM. I am hoping I will be far enough along to have Turkey and Cranberry!!!

I was dissappointed I will still be in RTM at all, but maybe that will be a good safety net.

But in any event - I am hoping for some good losses and maybe can start RTM end of month or beginning of next. I will probably have to start it before I hit goal but hope to still lose some on RTM. We'll assess as the time gets closer.

But it won't be long LONG now. :)

X

I can't wait either!! lol

I want to go into RTM soon, as we are booked now to go back to America in November for Thanksgiving. I abstained through our big sumer hol - I am NOT abstaining this time!! However, I will still be on the diet as will be at some stage of RTM. I am hoping I will be far enough along to have Turkey and Cranberry!!!

I was dissappointed I will still be in RTM at all, but maybe that will be a good safety net.

But in any event - I am hoping for some good losses and maybe can start RTM end of month or beginning of next. I will probably have to start it before I hit goal but hope to still lose some on RTM. We'll assess as the time gets closer.

But it won't be long LONG now. :)

X

YAY! You will surely be able to have turkey and cranberry. I think if the cranberry has 0% fat I could probably already have it :D Not that I am a fan of turkey.

I am still a few pounds off goal too but for some reason I am really not too bothered I am happy with what I look and feel like.

Good Morning losers
Sorry to hear you are still in pain BL hope it eases soon
I had a great time at the boot fair I sold/gave away everything I took with me did it on Saturday & was expecting to go Sunday as well but there was no need
so I went shopping on Sunday & brought some clothes for my holiday in 4 weeks the clothes I got are a little snug so they will fit nice when I lose a stone
Oh yeah I am also a size 4 in shoes now I have been a 5 for years more choice in the sales in 4's so I got 2 pairs sandels as well

Hi RC,

Good thing to have gotten rid of so much.
Nice to do shopping, I must say I am enjoying it more and more which is not so good for my bank account ;)

Hope you are going to be around today I will need someone to chat to!!
T

Morning Tange yes i'm in & out the office today I've got loads to do today don't know where to start i'd better get on with it or i'll be here til midnight

Lucky you! Both my bosses are out and in meetings all day so its going to be a really quiet one for me.

Enjoy don't work too hard.

Hi B.L ihave that condition Fibromyaglia, have had neck shoulder pain since teens, aches and pains all over upper body,later on terrible fatigue, no amount of massage made it go as it is a Muscle complain.
I only sought medical help because of the pain like knives in my thighs and the terrible fatigue it wasnt tiredness in the latter part before i got diagnosis it was like someone had got a vacumn and sucked all the life out of me. Normally i was super fit and energetic despite being 3 stone over weight at the time.
I was prescribed 75mg Amitripline as its the third stage of the sleep pattern we tend to miss or not have within 6 wks i was back with energy and after a year all muscle aching virtually gone.That is after suffering for 35 yrs. I found 75mg far too much so tried 25mg and have stayed on that ever since been on them 2 years.
You made find that exercise makes it worse very quickly i cant do gym or weights as the symptoms come back can do arobic classes, circuits,but not heavy on the muscle classes dont like swimming so not sure about that although have meet other with FM who say it suits them. Just listen to your body . i also jog 25 mins 3 x a week.
I do chi Gong means energy and health( known as healing yourself) similar to ti chi. Find this streches my muscles without putting on too much pressure as thats what fibromyaglia needs muscles extended LOL Maria
Just take it easy, be aware of

Back