Monday - June 6th - CD last restart - this time for good

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
Hello lovely CD-ers

Have been lurking in the background for long enough. Some might remember me from my last year battle - I can still see some familiar faces here.

Sending big hello to you all!

I have been trying to lose my last 14lbs for a while. I did CD last year and managed to lose 2st and with a mixed results kept it off for a year. But despite trying to shift last stone (and a half perhaps) in so many ways I only end up losing the same pounds over and over again. I decided to get back to our fabulous diet and I can't wait to see myself back in my 10 stone bracket. Ideally, I will be 10.0s by the end of July. I'm planning for 810 for entire June which should bring me down to 10.7:party0048:

So, full of motivation and ready for another battle with my body I am convinced that I am doing this last time. This time for good and all the way to my goal.

Anyone wants to join in? Starting tomorrow for the next two months? Why don't we do it together! This site is priceless source of support - Come on! Lets do it together.

xx

hi MiniMimi2091,

I'd love to join you in your journey :D, my weight has been getting me down a lot lately but i need the extra boost to help me on my way. I've done cd twice before with the last time i only lasted a day and a half as i was an emotional wreck lol trying to do uni work, run a house and see to the kids there was just no time for me, so now thatI'vee completed my degree (just got to weight for the final results) its now time to do something for myself :)

we can do it :talk017:

Hello! I am also restarting tomorrow after having a few weeks break. I have 3 and a half stone left to lose after already losing 3. My goals are my 1st 7lb off for my boyfriends graduation on 6 weeks then hopefully that will be up to 2st by my 21st birthday on 10th august.

We can do it :D just keep coming on here and posting as it's fab support. Good luck :)

Hi there I'm restarting today aswell. I have about 50lbs to lose. I've tried cd a couple of times but never seem to stay on track after a couple of weeks. So this is last ditch attempt at this for me. I hope ur all having an okay day so far. Roll on ketosis lol xxx

Welcome all new starters and restarters! We're all in to win. Took my shakes to work and I'm trying to have my first as late as possible. Preferrably around 1pm the earliest. So far not much change to my usual routine apart from water intake. I drink so much that I already got few strange looks. Think they assuming I might be hungover! Haha
Hoping to feel good this afternoon and I'm determined to go to my gym. I know you shouldn't execrcise while on CD but this will keep me sane and won't be overdoing it anyway!
How is everyone else doing?

Hello lovely ladies

First day gone! I guess luckily it's a right time for me as I've managed to sort my head for this last restart.
I had my first shake really late, much later than planned but after lunch time (spent windowshopping imaging myself in all these small tiny dresses LOL) I had a meeting until three so first porridge was really late. Then choc mint shake before leaving work and straight to my gym. Had to fight with my overbearing laziness all the way to the club. Once there I did treadmill and classes. I know I won't be able to do much during CD but since I still have loads of energy plus my glucose supply is overflowing I had to give it a go. I am waiting impatiently for ketones flowing in my blood stream so I will have my mood lifted even more. Kinda addictive (a little :) me things.
So all in all it was pretty doable - fingers crossed for day two tomorrow.
Good luck for tomorrow CD ladies xxx

Well done :) I have been 100% today which is good going for me haha. Had my 3 shakes at work then had a mushroom omelette for my tea. OH has been playing the most boring game EVER on his ps3 all evening and I'm so bored!!!! Trying to pass the time on here until bedtime haha.

Hope everyone has a great 2nd day :)

well done minimimi. :D:D

thats day 1 done and dusted for us. i had 2 shakes, then a small chicken breast at tea time and just had a bar with a cuppa. 3 litres drank aswell. heres to day 2. lets keep the motivation train going haha xxx

well done minimimi. :D:D

thats day 1 done and dusted for us. i had 2 shakes, then a small chicken breast at tea time and just had a bar with a cuppa. 3 litres drank aswell. heres to day 2. lets keep the motivation train going haha xxx

Hell yeah! Bring on DAY 2!!!
My stomach is growling tonite - not a very happy bunny! haha
But who cares? I've been giving in far too often! From now on my rules :flirt2:
Going to take a long relaxing bath and have a freezing shake before a bed time. Choc mint of course. I'm actually enjoying getting in a saddle again. haha

Hi I restarted today too. Only had two shakes tho :( not intentional just the way it worked out. Was 13.7 this morn so will c what tom brings..... good luck xxx

Hello puddinpie (liking the name!) The more the merrier! Great to have a little group already!
Welcome to our mad minimins world - well done on your first day!
Try to stick to three shakes if you can - this is very important otherwise you won't be getting enough nutritional value and shakes are our only source of nutritions.

Stick to it hunny and you'll see results in no time.
Bring on Tuesday then xxx

Well done all of you - off to a flying start, keep it up!! :D

Sitting in my office with my choc mint shake - not as cold as I wish but not having ice or proper shaker at home. I've got a straw though!
haha

It almost reminds me of holidays. Cravings under control (apart from odd sugar craving instigated by mountain of cakes at work)
Never mind, I'm not giving in under any circumstances.

Gym after work - chicken breast would be my reward.
All in all - getting there no matter what!

How is everyone else doing?

x

Hi There,

I would like to join you all. I can't go through one full week - hope with all yours support finally will make it:) Thanks and good luck to all!

Hi There,

I would like to join you all. I can't go through one full week - hope with all yours support finally will make it:) Thanks and good luck to all!

This is me as well!! can I join in I've been having several "good" days then some days when I just can't stick to it, really need to get through 1 week, so some extra support would be great, restarting tomorrow!!

Day 2 and I have failed again :( back on tomorrow I guess...

Tomorrow is another day, you haven't failed - you've postponed ;)
Chin up xx

Good luck Trish and Sam - if anything can get you thru this - it's this website. It's fab!! Keep us updated on how you're doing x

Back