Monday - June 6th - CD last restart - this time for good

hi all, i'm a restarter too!

started on monday - determined this time! I am going on holiday in 5 weeks hoping to lose at least a stone for then :) xxx

Hello everyone!
Great it's so many of us!
Felix don't you worry - draw the line and keep going! In a big picture one bad day doesn't really make a difference. The difference is how you are handling it!

Dreaded day three for me. Feeling really deflated, usual headache, triedness and being the grumpiest person in the world. So I spare you the details.
Almost gave in today as I stood by the canteen for almost 10 minutes battling my body with dimishing will...I did end up getting a tiniest plate of salad and chicken to the biggest surprise of the sandwich counter staf!
Count it as a vicory as this is still allowed on 810.
Still two shakes to go - I'm praying this bad day will finish soon.
Lots of love x

Hello,
i started on tuesday but my weigh in is monday!
So ill join ya on this crazyyyy journey ;) x

On day three today, may have chicken salad tonight, had tuna salad lastnight. Am in ketosis this morn and have lost 5lb in 2 days x good luck all x

Hi all, day 4 eventually!

What an eventful day yesterday - I'm part of a running club; went out last night and fainted after 10mins of running! Was meant to be doing 6k in 35! It was really scary, will need to make sure I eat some chicken and veg before I run in future.

Feeling positive this morning!

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi All,

I am doing just great but not 100%CD, I have problem in the evenings making sapper for my daughter. I have decided to move to SS+ with evening meal. Hope this will helpJ

fingers crossed for all of us J

LadyDiet

Hi all, day 4 eventually!

What an eventful day yesterday - I'm part of a running club; went out last night and fainted after 10mins of running! Was meant to be doing 6k in 35! It was really scary, will need to make sure I eat some chicken and veg before I run in future.

Feeling positive this morning!

Good luck everyone xxx

Hello Jem and rest of the lovely crew!
You have to be careful - don't overdo with your excercising!

Day 4 is going OK. I am doing 810 because I still excercise and going for run and I have to get energy from somewhere. Still in a good spirit - just can't be strict enough with myself to SS only. Oh, well - results that's what counts not the way we get there.

Hope everyone is doing well. Come on girls three days to our first weigh in.
x

Hello everyone
Day 6 of my last CD journey! Scale is being my friend this week. I love little changes everyday. It's been interesting week. Had a terrible day 3, easy day 4 and horrible day 5. I managed to stay on purely because I'm doing 810. Little extra food goes a long way.
I'm determined to stick to it until end of June (as I'm going away for long weekend)- trying to lose another half a stone to see myself in 10s bracket. Then back and CD-ing rest of July until I'm 10 stone - approx stone to go!
Saturday should be busy - this should keep me occupied and take mind off the food. It's very motivating as scale is moving in a right direction. This time or never! I've had enough losing and gaining the same lbs over and over again.
How are all girls doing?

I am doing very good. Better then I though. Doing ss+ and this is just perfect for me;) I managed to lose 7lb this week and have 10 to go till 1.07. My biggest wish and goal to see 13 on 1.07. Take care ;) LadyDiet

Hi everyone, I lost 5 3/4llbs this week! Very happy as I was away for the weekend and didn't stick to plan.

100% this week though xxxxx

Hello ladies! First week is completed! I lost 5lbs! Not bad considering that I didn't expect big first week loss as I've been doing low carbs for few week before starting CD plus I'm doing 810. All in all - great results.
Good luck for another week!

Hello!!
My first week completed i lost 10lbs :) sooo chuffed!

well done all of u..... 2nd day today and hoping to stay focused am determined this time after restarting again...x

You'll do fab!
Well done sophielily xxx

Back