**MONDAY** Lets 100% it!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Morning my luscious ladies and gents! How'd we all get on over the weekend??? (i know a lot of people struggle from fri night to sunday)
The kids are off to school this morning - hubby is off to work & I'm here all alone! :cry: lol
Gonna jump on the mini stepper again later - do you think all this exercise will slow down the weight loss? Seems like a silly question but i always found on so called 'normal' diets that my loss slowed down the more i exercised. :confused: Hope you all had a fab, water glugging 100% weekend - and if you didn't :copon:then draw a line and start a fresh today!
COME ON! WE WILL GET TO GOAL THIS YEAR!! :D

Morning i'm in - back at work today so much more comfortable with the 100% thing. Had a gret weekend all in all did 100% all weekend with a small green & white last night. I don't think thats too bad.
First weigh in tonight?!?!! Soo scared. x

Fab weekend my lovely!
100% all the way! Although was VERY tempted when I smelled the roasties cooking yesterday... However I did hang tough!
Day 25 of 100%!

Cant wait for weigh in on Thursday! Whoop!

Good Luck and let us know how you get on :)
Im off work this week so trying to stay out the kitchen. 100% today!

Good luck hun! Let us know how you got on! *hugs*

Hey All
100% all the way and I'm ready for the week ahead!

Rayven I don't think exercise slows your weight loss down it's just your muscles that you are toning are become heavier slowly and therefore your weight loss decreases. Overall, you will still lose inchs but you lose your weight more gradually. Make sense?

I have finally made contact with my previous CDC and I'm seeing her Wednesday. Now I know there is nothing that can stop me!! Big up Trish (CDC).

OMG Sonya! I've only just noticed your week 1 loss! WHOOP WHOOP! Well done! Thats (in the immortal words of Hannah Montanna ((must stop watching the tv with the kids)) lol) FRICKIN AWESOME!!!!

well i'm in.... gonna go make my first shake :)

well i've just had a vanilla shake, and funnily enough... things look a bit brighter :)

Lol Raven you are so funny, I was PMSL as I can completely relate to it! My kids are hung up on watching HighSM3 but my dvd packed in last night! I bought my daughter all three copies on Friday before I picked her up from school only to find she had been naughty and was on the traffic lights!! I could have strangled her!!Lol.

My weight loss was great but I'm sure I have mentioned before, I didn't eat anything for about 4 days!

I'm going to have myself a milkshake and sit in the garden with the sun shining down and a cigarette in my mouth! I know, I know, I'll tackle that once I'm sorted on this!

I'm going to have myself a milkshake and sit in the garden with the sun shining down and a cigarette in my mouth! I know, I know, I'll tackle that once I'm sorted on this!

Lol one thing at a time hon - i definitely think smoking is the lesser of two evils. thats just my opinion of course. I'll definitely be giving up smoking once i'm skinny, the discipline needed not to replace smoking with eating will be immense!

My kids are hung up on watching HighSM3

Yep - that too. Hannah Montanna, HSM & the worst of the lot - Camp Rock! The girls got that and in the space of 2 days had watched it 5 times!
The Frickin Awesome thing is a bit of a habit for me now though! I started saying it just to annoy the girls (as they'd watched it far too much) but now i say it all the time!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

thats frickin awesome Rayven lol :)

PMSL! Rayven that is class!
I seem to letting my kids watch more TV and just generally let them make a mess, since being on this diet as I'm just chilled! I mean, whats that all about?! :confused:

I am completely happy with smoking until I lose the weight. When I do quit smoking, I'll be right back here!!! Lol! :8855:

Rayven streaks through the thread butt nekkid shouting frickin awsome!! :bliss:(told ya i was mental!)

STREEEEEEEEEEEEAKER!
Hee hee

ROFLMAO Rayven :8855:

On my 100% day today I have been downing water like it is going out of fashion :D
Result of that? Have just been on the hills with the dogs and had to nip behind a bush or I would have wet myself :eek:

Annie x

oh bless you chick :) thanks for the honesty

Result of that? Have just been on the hills with the dogs and had to nip behind a bush or I would have wet myself :eek:
:8855:

Oh Bless ya hun!! That'll teach ya to drink so much before you go out walking! :hug99:
I've done 30 minutes on the mini-stepper this morning & am going off to do another session :character00115: - I've not gone into exercise overdrive - but i'm so full of energy I don't know what to do with myself!
(Are we sure the Cambridge people don't crush up caffeine pills to make the shakes?? lol)

Back