Monday Madness

Setas

Silver Member
Morning everyone

thought I would start off our chat thread for today. Madness because its back to school (but my middle one has been up crying all night with a bad headache so shes going to be at home today). Yet again have a list as long as my arm of things to do - why does it never go down? I am doing an all day craft class on Saturday and still have to work out what projects I will be doing - lets hope the supplies arrive today.

Hope all Monday weigh ins go really well - mine is tomorrow and although I have been 100% i have a feeling that it will be my first zero loss. I will be disappointed but kind of expecting it - I have had a really lucky run and i know it has to slow down sometime!!

Have a great day

morning :) Craft class sound interesing .. I am the least crafty artstic person ever so I am very jealous !!

I have weigh in at 9.30 , hoping for 1-2 lb off .. had a slip on thursday but been 100% on 810 the rest of the week so fingers crossed ...

I am starting 1000 plan today , I am 14 lb from goal and want to start putting some decent exercise in now to try and tone the saggy bits , so 1000 plan is needed .. I am still really worried that I will loose thre control I have ( most of the time ) on SS .. 1000 is quite a lot of food and not so 'strict ' so not really sure what to eat , I am sure I will find my way and I am best if I can find 3-4 recipes for main meal that I really like and stick to them .. if I try doing too many different things that is when I start 'improvising ' and the next thing you know I am swapping the 400 calorie meal for 400 calories of chocolate ......

wish me luk with this plan .. and off to gym tonight too :)

have a great day everyone :)

Morning all, Setas I don't think you have been lucky, we make our own luck and your weight loss is a result of your hard work and determination.

Katie I wish you lots of luck with the new plan, but again you have also been very strong and worked hard to lose all your weight. I hope you enjoy the plan and your session at the gym.

I on the other hand have had another naughty weekend......was actually planned for sat, but ended up having to take Master T on our night away, as father-in-law in one of his low moods. We therefore have mother-in-law staying with us, which I used as an excuse to have big Sunday dinner and wine!
I managed to stay the same again last week, which for me is an achievement.
Anyway Monday Madness is a very apt description for the Taurus in-laws.

Have a great week all x

Morning!
Good luck with weigh ins girls!
Weighed myself this morning and I'm 7lbs down, great incentive to keep it up! I really had the urge to eat last night, I hate that. was chatting with hubby and he has no emotion attached to food. Wish I was like that!
Anyway have a great day everyone, keep focused! Keep busy!

Good luck for your weigh in todays everyone! I'm back on track so far, I'm just clinging onto ketosis by my fingernails lol so need to get back into the swing of things now, hidden everything that could possibly make me crumble away in the cupboards! out of sight out of mind!!

Setas if this is your first zero weight loss in 21 weeks then that is AMAZING!! just think if you were doing slimming world or weight watchers that would probably be a regular thing…well it was with me anyway!!! GOOD LUCK! :) :) :)

have a great day everyone,whatever the plans , hope all your weigh- in's are fab, l have mine on Friday just checked today and the ketosis train has arrived at last !!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

morning everyone, good luck to those weighing in today

day 2 here, yesterday went well, hoping for another good day today

i should be running the usual monday morning errands but no im sitting here procrastinating

setas .. i always find that the weeks I expected a 0 loss was the ones i had the biggest loss , dont worry about it now .. wait and see what the result is :)

MrsT - ooops , I guess in laws an be enough to send you over the edge sometimes , hope you manage to get back on track ok xx

Beth and sasha well done on getting back on and getting into ketosis :D

Sumayyah - yay to day 2 :) you can do it

well i have been to WI and lost 2lb which I am happy with on 810 ( and an evening blip ) so here I am on th e 1000 plan .. I have only just eaten as its quite scarey to be on 3 meals a day .. so missed brekkie so will have to have it later :D I have just had a lush green salad ( never tasted a salad so good !!) with balsamic vinegar , and will have some cereal now too to keep me going :D I am glad I am going to the gym tonight at least it will feel like I am working foo all this food !!!!

Me too! ;)

Fecking builders next door just made it hard for me to get onto my drive and also made it hard to turn around and I've just scraped the side of my poor car :mad:

morning :) Craft class sound interesing .. I am the least crafty artstic person ever so I am very jealous !!

I have weigh in at 9.30 , hoping for 1-2 lb off .. had a slip on thursday but been 100% on 810 the rest of the week so fingers crossed ...

I am starting 1000 plan today , I am 14 lb from goal and want to start putting some decent exercise in now to try and tone the saggy bits , so 1000 plan is needed .. I am still really worried that I will loose thre control I have ( most of the time ) on SS .. 1000 is quite a lot of food and not so 'strict ' so not really sure what to eat , I am sure I will find my way and I am best if I can find 3-4 recipes for main meal that I really like and stick to them .. if I try doing too many different things that is when I start 'improvising ' and the next thing you know I am swapping the 400 calorie meal for 400 calories of chocolate ......

wish me luk with this plan .. and off to gym tonight too :)

have a great day everyone :)

Hey, I'm in your same predicament, aka... I'm thinking of moving up plans in 2 weeks as I'm gonna go for some intensive exercise, my question to you is how long are you giving yourself on the higher plan to lose the weight?

Hey, I'm in your same predicament, aka... I'm thinking of moving up plans in 2 weeks as I'm gonna go for some intensive exercise, my question to you is how long are you giving yourself on the higher plan to lose the weight?
hey , I dont really mind how long it takes me now to be honest , I am actually at my origanal goal now but lowered it as I realised its realistic to get more off . I would be happy if I lost the last 14 lb in about 7 weeks ( 2lb a week) and with 1000 calories and 2-3 gym work outs a week it should be do able ... my CDC would like me to go up to 1200 in a few weeks too which sounds good to me , its all about building my metabolism back up now with increasing food and exercise this should do it nicely ...... I dont plan on going back onto 810 at any stage now .
Hope that helps a little ?

congrats katie, wow real food! brilliant!

2 shakes down and 3 litres of water, its been another good day!

I have wanted to eat all day :eek: I think about Thornton's Chocs I have under my bed, the milky bar and thai sweet chilli crisps in the kitchen.

Even tempted by the chicken my husband has made for his tea and the lovely prawn stir fry I made my boys for tea yum yum ! It's nearly TOM which I think set's me off on the craving food :eek:.

I have resisted sat in my room just drinking water, wish it was weekend and I time for my next weigh in.

Well done to everyone for another perfect day x

mellie said:
I have wanted to eat all day :eek: I think about Thornton's Chocs I have under my bed,

Aghhh......throw them away! Give them away! Anything to stop you thinking about them!

Monday was really busy today. Tired. Looking forward to some sleep (and a little look at the scales in the morning)

Back