Monday-new day,new week,new month

PinkMantha

time to get focused
And hopefully the start of a new me! Iv set myself a goal to lose 17lb in November, if I dont I'm coming off ss! I wish I could put my finger on why this diet I harder 2nd time round xx

Pink don't take this the wrong way........ just do it! stick to the plan and you will succeed!

o my god thanks guys i forgot we were heading for the start of november!! any why am i so happy about that?? its my last full month of cd!!!!!! wooo hoooo! although i do love cd and what it has done for me of course! i have a work do dec 3rd which is the day i will be eating for the first time like all three courses! by which time i will defo be in the 'healthy' weight range which i thought would never happen! im then undecided. seeing as i am crashing straight off of ss+ on 3rd im thinking to do 1000 plan for two weeks in the lead up to xmas. il have to see how it goes n what i weigh and how i look etc. any way heres to a great november 2010!

ps im so excited that this year i will not have a new years resolution to lose weight :)

restart

I started today again, with the thought in my mind that this is going to be the last time I restart, because I am going to keep this weight off for good.

I started cambridge and walking 40-60 minutes a day.

I have 45-50 pounds to lose
Start Weight: 181
Current Weight 181
Goal Weight 130-140.

And hopefully the start of a new me! Iv set myself a goal to lose 17lb in November, if I dont I'm coming off ss! I wish I could put my finger on why this diet I harder 2nd time round xx

I Pink, I know for me it was because I carried the mental weight of failure into each time I tried again, so I bulit up steam and experience of not being able to stick with it. the first time was a mental breaze and with the exception of a few days now and again it was a easy.

So its a common issue if there is some history. Take it slowly but surely one day at a time, expect a few bumps, but keep on keeping on, just plan to keep going even if you falter a few times.

I started today again, with the thought in my mind that this is going to be the last time I restart, because I am going to keep this weight off for good.

I started cambridge and walking 40-60 minutes a day.

I have 45-50 pounds to lose
Start Weight: 181
Current Weight 181
Goal Weight 130-140.

Hey topdog, well done and good fortune :) as you go

Good luck all - new month, fresh start for us all.

I'm just into my 14th week now; I was strict for the first 8 weeks, but have been slack the last 5 weeks which has shown as I've only lost 9.2lbs (compared to 36.2lbs for the first 8 weeks!) and I've had a bit of a scare (gallstone attack - hospitalised!) which has given me a jolly good kick up the proverbial. I have been 100% SS (with the blessing of my GP) for 5 days since the attack, and really excited about November as by the end I will hopefully be a healthy weight and on the 810 plan - real food, guilt free!

Back