Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Monday-new day,new week,new month

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And hopefully the start of a new me! Iv set myself a goal to lose 17lb in November, if I dont I'm coming off ss! I wish I could put my finger on why this diet I harder 2nd time round xx

Lily likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
  4. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Pinkmantha, I am on a mission too !!! Let November be our fantastic month !

5. AOGG

AOGG Banned

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.11%)
    Diet:
    1500cals/training
    Pink don't take this the wrong way........ just do it! stick to the plan and you will succeed!

6. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    o my god thanks guys i forgot we were heading for the start of november!! any why am i so happy about that?? its my last full month of cd!!!!!! wooo hoooo! although i do love cd and what it has done for me of course! i have a work do dec 3rd which is the day i will be eating for the first time like all three courses! by which time i will defo be in the 'healthy' weight range which i thought would never happen! im then undecided. seeing as i am crashing straight off of ss+ on 3rd im thinking to do 1000 plan for two weeks in the lead up to xmas. il have to see how it goes n what i weigh and how i look etc. any way heres to a great november 2010!

ps im so excited that this year i will not have a new years resolution to lose weight :)

7. topdog

topdog New Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low calorie
    restart

I started today again, with the thought in my mind that this is going to be the last time I restart, because I am going to keep this weight off for good.

I started cambridge and walking 40-60 minutes a day.

I have 45-50 pounds to lose
    Start Weight: 181
    Current Weight 181
    Goal Weight 130-140.

8. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles

I Pink, I know for me it was because I carried the mental weight of failure into each time I tried again, so I bulit up steam and experience of not being able to stick with it. the first time was a mental breaze and with the exception of a few days now and again it was a easy.

So its a common issue if there is some history. Take it slowly but surely one day at a time, expect a few bumps, but keep on keeping on, just plan to keep going even if you falter a few times.

9. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    Hey topdog, well done and good fortune :) as you go

10. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Good luck all - new month, fresh start for us all.

I'm just into my 14th week now; I was strict for the first 8 weeks, but have been slack the last 5 weeks which has shown as I've only lost 9.2lbs (compared to 36.2lbs for the first 8 weeks!) and I've had a bit of a scare (gallstone attack - hospitalised!) which has given me a jolly good kick up the proverbial. I have been 100% SS (with the blessing of my GP) for 5 days since the attack, and really excited about November as by the end I will hopefully be a healthy weight and on the 810 plan - real food, guilt free!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.