Monday Night WI

Of course you can!! Good luck on your WW journey!! :) x

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Hi Charies22

I am new as well so it will be good to have someone who has started around the same time as me. Is it your first weigh in on Monday? How are you finding it?

I am used to the old WW so it is taking me a while to get my head round the new points values but am getting the hang of it. I am just double and triple checking things!

Hi yes I'm not finding it too hard at the moment but like you I'm used to the old points but fingers crossed so far so good. Yes my first weigh in is Monday evening me and my mum joined together so abit of healthy competition ;-) .
How are you getting on ???

Hi could i too join this thread as i started ww this week with weigh in on mondays be nice to have support

Hi Charies22

Yes, so far so good. I spent the whole first night working out the ProPoints in the differents foods I eat so I can keep a list on my fridge so I can just check that rather than forgetting and working out again.
I am sure it will work though as I am definitely eating less carbs on this new system. That is good that you have your mum and sister doing it as well. I am doing it alone but have v supportive husband and this message board to spur me on!

Hi Lalta - yes, the more the merrier! Have you done WW before?

Hi there.
Can I join in too? I'm also new and weigh in for the first time tomorrow evening. I haven't found it too bad but getting to grips with the new points system. I've been lucky and had this week off work so I've been in the gym a fair bit. Hoping to see a loss tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Hi selkie76

Of course you can join - it will be really nice to have some more people that weigh in on Monday nights as I don't think there are many of us. Totally agree about getting your head around the new points but am getting there now - well we'll see tomorrow night when I get on the scales I guess! ;)
I am sure you will lose some - esp as you have been doing exercise too. I've done some tap dancing, badminton and walking and stuck rigidly to points so fingers crossed.
Let us know how you get on and I'll do the same. Eek!
x

Hey Lalta

Congratulations! I have just got back from weigh in and lost 6lbs. I am really pleased too. :D

Great losses folks!

Brilliant weight losses girls!! Well done! I got weighed at home today as late finishing course meant I missed WI...scales (which have always been in line with WW) say 1.5lbs off which takes total to 16lb since Jan-pleased with that and 2lb to target!! :) xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Thanks LikeASweetShop and congrats on your loss. You have done amazingly - 16lb is so impressive! :)

Well done everyone on your great weight losses. I got my 10% last night, which im so happy about, i've now lost 20lbs in 10weeks :D

Keep up the great work everyone
x

Congrats littlechattart. 10% is amazing but 20lb in 10 weeks?!! That is brilliant. I have 10 weeks until I go on holiday so if I can achieve 1/2 of what you have and shed 10lbs I would be over the moon. Well done! :)

That's fantastic latala I lost 3.5 and to be honest was a little disappointed

3.5lbs is a great loss - 1/4 stone in one week! I bet you lose fairly big next week too where as mine will STS or be about 1/2lb off. Hope you are not feeling disheartened!

Back