Monday Night WI

charies22 said:
I want to loose about 3 half stone maybe more I want to be a size 12 . My husbands auntie has lost 8 stone with ww she looks like a totally different person

Thats amazing how long did it take her bet its inspiring i was seriously considering lighterlife
But like food too much

Thanks both, am really happy with that. Here's to more weight loss next week. Have a good week :) x

Yes, good luck all! I am feeling less confident this week as it is my TOTM and I never lose! I'll just hope for a STS and will let you know soon...

Hey guys
I lost 1lb tonight - am so pleased as was a bit nervous!
xxx

Hi well done i lost 2lbs which i was realy happy making it a total of 12lbs hopefully make my 1st stone next week

Hi well done i lost 2lbs which i was realy happy making it a total of 12lbs hopefully make my 1st stone next week

Wow, congratulations on another 2lb off! You are doing so well x :)

Well done ladies I lost 1.5 really wanted to get 3 to get my 5% though but still happy. I'm doing zumba twice this wk so hopefully that will help xxx

Well done ladies I lost 1.5 really wanted to get 3 to get my 5% though but still happy. I'm doing zumba twice this wk so hopefully that will help xxx

Well done, that is great. Fingers crossed for even more next week with all your zumba on top of the healthy eating! x

Hel83 said:
Well done, that is great. Fingers crossed for even more next week with all your zumba on top of the healthy eating! x

Yes well done uv done good and anything off is better than on keep up the zumba

Hi hows rverone doin its been hard this wwek had kids down so went out 3ngt ina row dreading wi

Hi, just back from 2 week honeymoon and right back to WW (7lb on-ooooops) had the most amazing time tho!! :-D xx xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

crikey that fortnight went quick! you'll soon get that weight off again, i usually gain around half a stone in 2 weeks too.

glad you had a great time xx

Hi all

Another 1lb off for me this week. I'm really pleased as had 2 meals out, a buffet and Easter to contend with!

Good luck to all those weighing in and for next week x

I just got back from weigh in and I put on a lb :( Nevermind it isn't staying there! Going to work hard this week to get it back off

Back