Monday Night WI

No I'm ok now and I'm on track for 22lb loss for beginning of june,I will be happy if I loose the same nxt wk think it's because last time I joined I lost 6lb first wk :)

Yes, good luck everyone. I had a tough weekend as had a 40th party Fri, meal out Sat and Mother's Day buffet on Sun to contend with. I did my very best and managed to not eat all of my weeklies so we shall see what happens. Will be happy to STS after big loss last week. I'll update you this evening. Eek! :p

Hi everone how did u all this week i lost 2lbs was bit dissapointed to be truthfull as did realy well first week but still happy with loss how r u all

charies22 said:
Good luck ladies well I lost 3.5 so got my silver 7 in just 2 wks so I'm over the moon . Hope you ladies do well xx

Congratulations thats great its such a lovely feeling isnt it i got my first silver today too first of many hopefully

Good luck ladies well I lost 3.5 so got my silver 7 in just 2 wks so I'm over the moon . Hope you ladies do well xx

Hi!
Congrats. I knew you would do well this week! It always happens like that. I lost 1/2lb but am pleased with that as it was a tough weekend. Onwards and upwards for next week! x :)

Hi everone how did u all this week i lost 2lbs was bit dissapointed to be truthfull as did realy well first week but still happy with loss how r u all

Well done! 2lb is great - you should be over the moon! I lost 1/2lb but happy with that as only have a stone to lose so knew it would get a bit slow. Keep up the great work! x :)

Lalta I love zumba I'm going Thursday although I have no rhythm lol was ment to be going jogging tonight with my Sis too but it's ment to rain here all day so doubt I will be now

charies22 said:
Struggled a little this wk and now got tonsillitis for the first time EVER so feeling very sorry for myself lol

Oh dear nothing worse even i was tempted this week exercise was bit slow today went gym and it killed me hope u get well soon and good luck for weigh in on monday

Hi everone i went for wi and lost 2lb bringing total to 10 1/2 lbs in3weks i realy happy with results

Well done lalta thats excellent I lost 1lb so I'm happy with that after the wk I have had. Thankfully starting to feel more human :) I'm aiming for 3 lb this wk xxx

Well done to both of you - they are great losses.

I weigh in at 5.30pm so will let you know how it goes.

x

charies22 said:
Well done lalta thats excellent I lost 1lb so I'm happy with that after the wk I have had. Thankfully starting to feel more human :) I'm aiming for 3 lb this wk xxx

You have done brilliant its such a lovely feeling isnt it how much in total do you have to lose i need to lose 5 stone more long road ahead and im sire you wlll lose 3 next week

I want to loose about 3 half stone maybe more I want to be a size 12 . My husbands auntie has lost 8 stone with ww she looks like a totally different person

I lost 1 1/2 pounds.

Back