Monday Night WI

Hel83 you sound just like me!! :) xx

How far r u from goal?? X

Hi LikeASweetShop

Good to know I am not the only one :p

I am only 4lb away from being at the top of my healthy weight range but would ideally like to lose another 12lb. How about you?

I've set a goal thats in the middle and I'm about 5lb from that (so get to gold then) and then after that want to lose another 8lb which will take me to the high end of 8st (I'm only 5ft3) xx

Hi help please i had avery hungry day today does anyone know the pp in a takeaway chicken wrap it was lovely two slices of southern fried chicken lettuce mayonaise all wrapped up? Asda version 5pp wpuld that be right

I'm not really much help but i would imagine it would be more than that seeing as my ham sandwich on WW bread yesterday was more than 5points! X

The asda one on esource says 5pp per 100g but if you click on 1 wrap it says 12pp, tesco one is the same (12pp for 1 sandwich) the co-op one is 11pp and the wetherspoons one is 14pp all per sandwich...hope that helps xx

Hi ladies your all doing so well,I have not been weighed in for 2 wks and am scared for my weigh in on Monday lol I have to go in the evening too as I have an appointment in the morning :-( I'm gonna have to starve all day lol

charies22 said:
Hi ladies your all doing so well,I have not been weighed in for 2 wks and am scared for my weigh in on Monday lol I have to go in the evening too as I have an appointment in the morning :-( I'm gonna have to starve all day lol

Hi was wondering where u were imsure youll do great on monday good luck

Hi nice to see you back was wondering where you had dissapeared you will do great onmonday good luck

Hi guys, was wondering if I could join this thread. I started ww on Monday and as I am doing it from home I'd like to feel accountable to someone if you know what I mean. I will be weighing in Monday morning and can't wait to see how I've done :) hope you're all having a good week

leelea said:
Hi guys, was wondering if I could join this thread. I started ww on Monday and as I am doing it from home I'd like to feel accountable to someone if you know what I mean. I will be weighing in Monday morning and can't wait to see how I've done :) hope you're all having a good week

Hi and welcome the more the merrier good luck fpr monday

Thank you lalta

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi guys,
Weighed in this morning and lost half a lb. Thought it would be more as its my first week but never mind.
Good luck to you all for later x

leelea said:
Hi guys,
Weighed in this morning and lost half a lb. Thought it would be more as its my first week but never mind.
Good luck to you all for later x

Its a start half pound off is better than on isnt it well done

4lb off in 2 weeks...yeay!! :)

4lb off in 2 weeks...yeay!! :)

Welll done hun thats a fab loss, I lost another 2lb this week, i made my own doner meat twice threw the week at a value of 6pp :D D... was a bit optimisic for weigh in, but it must of worked lol.... Im now just 2lb away from my 4th silver 7, i am really enjoying this diet and not deprived of anything!!!

Keep up all ur good losses everyone xx

Hi all!
I'm new to this thread. Hope you don't mind me tagging along?!
I started Ww online in January. To date (Inc. Mondays 2 lb off!) I have lost 20lb. I did have a few weeks flatlining but feel I'm back in focus. I have 38 sleeps till I pop on my bikinis for two weeks in Zante so I'm on a MISSION! Be nice to come in here on a Monday and be motivated :)

It seems everyone on here is doing really well. Maybe it'll rub off on me ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back