Monday Night WI

Hel83 said:
Hi all

Another 1lb off for me this week. I'm really pleased as had 2 meals out, a buffet and Easter to contend with!

Good luck to all those weighing in and for next week x

Thats realy good well done i going to wi tomorrow as bank holiday but like urself a couple of meals out and few drinks too fingers crossed

Thanks Lalta. Best of luck for your weigh in today. Lots of people didn't go to my class last night so well done for going and facing the weigh in whatever happens!

I just got back from weigh in and I put on a lb :( Nevermind it isn't staying there! Going to work hard this week to get it back off

Sorry to hear that Gems but, like I said to Lalta, well done on going. It has been a tough week what with the Bank Hols and Easter.

You've done so well so far. Onwards and upwards for next week :p

xxx

Hi all i managed to lose 1/2lb this week which i was realy happy with thanku for lovely messages of support it realy realy helps

Hi all i managed to lose 1/2lb this week which i was realy happy with thanku for lovely messages of support it realy realy helps

Well done, that is great! :D Glad the messages help - we'll all get through it together!

Well done littlechattart - that is great. You are doing so well!

Sorry to hear that Gems but, like I said to Lalta, well done on going. It has been a tough week what with the Bank Hols and Easter.

You've done so well so far. Onwards and upwards for next week :p

xxx

Thank you :) I'm not going to let it get to me - it has motivated me even more if anything!

Hi everyone how was the week hope u all enjoyed the royal wedding its wi tomorrow good luck everyone i will wi again on tues becos of bank holiday then bk to monday classes

We get 5 wi's this month...wooooo!! I'll need it after my honeymoon gain-woopsie!! :) xx

Hi guys

I hope you are all having a lovely sunny bank holiday.

I weighed in tonight and lost another 1 1/2lbs so am over the moon!

Good luck to you all for your WI.

xxx

Hel83 said:
Hi guys

I hope you are all having a lovely sunny bank holiday.

I weighed in tonight and lost another 1 1/2lbs so am over the moon!

Good luck to you all for your WI.

xxx

Thats brilliant you doing realy realy well congrats realy happy for you

Thanks Lalta - that's really kind. I am just going to keep going and have resigned myself to the fact that I will always need to keep an eye on my weight as I just love food too much :p

Hel83 said:
Thanks Lalta - that's really kind. I am just going to keep going and have resigned myself to the fact that I will always need to keep an eye on my weight as I just love food too much :p

Join the club me too salty things my weakness and once i get going then thats it

Hi everyone just been to wi and lost 21/2 was ecstatic as wasnt expecting it

That is amazing! Congratulations - I am so happy for you!!

I just love eating and going out for meals and having takeaways. Once I get to gold I am going to keep going a minimum of once a fortnight - it is the only way I will avoid putting it back on!

Back