Monday Night WI

LikeASweetShop

Hi everyone,
I'm a new member on this website (using my iPhone app) been on WW points since Jan 3rd and upto now (last WI on 14th Feb) I've lost 11lb!! Got married august 8th 2010 and going on honeymoon in 7weeks!!!!!!! Want to lose nearly another stone!!! Eeek!! xx

How's it going for you all?? x

Hello??

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Hi Lauren,

Yes I'm on propoints and I love it...are u??

Xx

i only started on friday morning and to be honest im findin it abit tough at the minute! but im hopin a week or two on the diet it will get easier!

im findin it hard to find things that are quick and easy to make when im in a rush! but so far im stickin to my points x

how long have u been on the diet? xxxx

Propoints is tough to start with-having to get used to how many PP are in everything! But...it does get much easier I love it now-started on Jan 3rd and I've now lost 11.5lb!
Started at 10st 11 and now 9st13.5 and I want to get to 9st for my honeymoon in 7 weeks!! x

wow thats amazing! im actually feeling a bit rough starting a bit rough starting to diet. have a few mood swings and headaches! think its jus my body adjusting to the greasy food! i work in a chip shop so i can usually eat as much grease as i want. not any more though! i jus started on friday morning have 6st 11lb to loose. i am 16st 11lb and would like to get down to 10st because of my height!

your this far girl you'll definately get there before ur honeymoon xxxxxxx

How's it going Lauren?

hey!!!!

yeah i lost 7lb at WI last night!!!! am having a really tough day though!!! jus want to eat EVERYTHING BAD!!!! And have a craving for blue wkd!!!!!

how are u getting on???? xxxxxx

That is fantastic...half a stone in a week!! You may just be the encouragement to go to the gym that I need!! :)

goin to the gym tomor again. really tryin to keep it up but today has been soooooooo hard! havin a wkd blue and a caburys choc moose at the minute!!! all hail the weekly allowance!!!!!:worthy::worthy:

I'm a teacher on half term this week-so far have been to gym twice on Sunday, once on Monday, Weds, Thurs and I'm going twice tomorrow and Sunday!! Busy week!! Have fit in champagne, wine, slap up meal a massage and pedicure though!! ;-)

aw at least the massage and pedicure has no calories lol!!!!! well enjoy urself if ur goin to the gym that much u should have it worked off in no time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren, how's WW going for you? x

hey been goin good!!! have 13lb off in 3 weeks!!! hoping to have 1lb off on thursday to get my stone!!! had alot of alcohol on friday night so abit scared about this week!!! good luck with wi tomorrow!! let me know how u get on xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lost 3.5lb (over 2 weeks though!!) x

Hi guys
If it ok I would like to join you. I weigh in on Monday's and am on my first week this week so am just getting used to working out the ProPoints as I used to do the old plan.
You have all done such a great job so far - only hope I can follow your lead!
I have approx 1 1/2 stone to lose and would love to lose a stone in time for my holiday in 12 weeks. Eek!
x

LikeASweetShop said:
Propoints is tough to start with-having to get used to how many PP are in everything! But...it does get much easier I love it now-started on Jan 3rd and I've now lost 11.5lb!
Started at 10st 11 and now 9st13.5 and I want to get to 9st for my honeymoon in 7 weeks!! x

Hi can I join u ladies I joined on Monday am finding it really good.

Can I ask too I'm on my I phone and how do I comment without having to quote,thanks lol

Back