Monday Night WI

Hi ladies well when i weighed in on monday I put 1.5 on so was bad but not as bad as I thought . This wk I've been good but not a 100% so just hope I have atleast got the 1.5 off . I have not been motivated I don't know why,I have just been feeling hungry all the time. Does anyone have recipe for the free super speed soup plz. Hope your ladies are getting in well xxx

Charies heres the recipe for Tomatoe and basil soup!! Its 0pp!! and really tasty!!! the recipe serves 4, but i always x2 or x3 all the ingredients and freeze it!!!!

make 750ml veg stock!! preheat oven to 160c

Chop 6 tomatoes, 1 large onion and 2 RED peppers into chunks!!! (de-seeded)season generously with salt and pepper (and i crunch an extra stock cube over it before it goes in the oven!)

Place on a LARGE baking try and roast for 30-45 minutes! until soft!!

Place in a large saucepan and add the stock!! Blitz until as smooth or a chunky as you like! (i always do it smooth) and mix in 2tbsp tomatoe ketchup!!! Add a handful of fresh basil leaves, roughly torn!!!

And re-heat on a high heat before serving!!!

Hope this helps!! I've been making it for a few weeks now and i love it xxxxx

laurenasha said:
Charies heres the recipe for Tomatoe and basil soup!! Its 0pp!! and really tasty!!! the recipe serves 4, but i always x2 or x3 all the ingredients and freeze it!!!!

make 750ml veg stock!! preheat oven to 160c

Chop 6 tomatoes, 1 large onion and 2 RED peppers into chunks!!! (de-seeded)season generously with salt and pepper (and i crunch an extra stock cube over it before it goes in the oven!)

Place on a LARGE baking try and roast for 30-45 minutes! until soft!!

Place in a large saucepan and add the stock!! Blitz until as smooth or a chunky as you like! (i always do it smooth) and mix in 2tbsp tomatoe ketchup!!! Add a handful of fresh basil leaves, roughly torn!!!

And re-heat on a high heat before serving!!!

Hope this helps!! I've been making it for a few weeks now and i love it xxxxx

Thanks very much def gonna give it ago x

Morning,
I lost 2lb this week :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi ladies well when i weighed in on monday I put 1.5 on so was bad but not as bad as I thought . This wk I've been good but not a 100% so just hope I have atleast got the 1.5 off . I have not been motivated I don't know why,I have just been feeling hungry all the time. Does anyone have recipe for the free super speed soup plz. Hope your ladies are getting in well xxx

Hi Charies

Like you I have put on weight last week - 2lb. I knew I would as I went away to London for my 1st wedding anniversary and went out for meals and lunches. I am hoping to get the 2lb back off tonight and then onwards and upwards.

I have also been feeling a little demotivated lately hence why I have not really been on here. It will be good to get back to weigh in tonight and move forwards!

x

Hi guys

I lost 3lb this week! I am so happy as that is the 2lb off that I put on and one extra. Hope you all did well x

Hel83 said:
Hi guys

I lost 3lb this week! I am so happy as that is the 2lb off that I put on and one extra. Hope you all did well x

Thats made me feel better. I been so good all week.... And put 1.2 ON...... am hopin I will get DOUBLE off next week. Well done to you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats made me feel better. I been so good all week.... And put 1.2 ON...... am hopin I will get DOUBLE off next week. Well done to you :)

Thank you. Your 1/2lb will definitely come off next week. Just keep on track again and I bet you will have a big loss as you will have had 2 really good weeks x :)

Hel83 said:
Thank you. Your 1/2lb will definitely come off next week. Just keep on track again and I bet you will have a big loss as you will have had 2 really good weeks x :)

Hel. It wasn't half a pound it was one point TWO! (I'm very picky about my decimals lol)

0.5lb off so not ecstatic with that but I tried using all my weekly propoints this week and clearly that doesn't work for me!! So will try 30/35 this week I think and see how I get on with that!! x

Hel. It wasn't half a pound it was one point TWO! (I'm very picky about my decimals lol)

Oh wow, that is specific :p You'll lose it next week - 1/2lb or 1.2lb

Hi all, congrats on your loses again, im another 1.5lb down this week :) just want get that other half of for my 2stone achievement :D xxx

Keep up ur fab losses xx

Hel83 said:
Hi guys

Congrats thats brilliant well done

Hi well done everyone i lost 1lb this week but had some bad news and dont know why but feel bit demotivated at the moment

Hi my name is Pauline and just went back to ww on Monday nite so all help welcome please.Thinking pro points is looking gd know its going to b a long round but feeling very positive so thanks in advance.xxx

Hi well done everyone i lost 1lb this week but had some bad news and dont know why but feel bit demotivated at the moment

Hi Lalta

I am so sorry to hear you've had bad news. It is very difficult to keep on track when there are unhappy things going on in your personal life. I hope you start to feel happier soon.

1lb is a great loss and all you can do is your best. If you have a slip for a little while it doesn't matter as we are losing weight for the future and a few weeks will make no difference in the long run.

All the best xxx

:)
Hi my name is Pauline and just went back to ww on Monday nite so all help welcome please.Thinking pro points is looking gd know its going to b a long round but feeling very positive so thanks in advance.xxx

Hi Pauline

Welcome to the board and all the very best. ProPoints does seem to be working well for me and I am sure it will for you too. Keep us all updated on how you get on xxx

Back