Monday Restart anyone??

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by s_786, 12 November 2006 Social URL.

1. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    OKK so Hello everyone..
    I was doing ever so well and got knocked with a bad chest infection. therefore Fallen off the wagon for that one last stone (stone n half would be great).
    I am re-starting tommorow and wanted a buddy. Anyone is up for a re-start tomorrow? Holla back and then we work out how to stay in touch everyday and keep each other motivated.
    Lotsa Love
    xxx
    S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've been on the road for almost 5 weeks now, but just wanted to wish you all the best for your start tomorrow.

4. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Hi S!

I'm with ya hun - I have re-started every monday for about the last month:eek: get as far as wednesday's and then it's all down hill! I originally lost 6 stone and was 2 from goal - I have since August messed about had a holiday etc and have gone back up 2 stone:eek: I am going away in 4 weeks and would love to have lost at least a stone by then so if you want to buddy up let's do it - we can post each other on here or I'm happy for you to PM me if you want to.

Good luck hun - catch you later:)

Love

5. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks for the replies, Mich, lets buddy up i mean text each other once a day to check the progress and keep it on the track?? PM me your number or msn if you dont mind, Jemax, hun congrats for being strong for 5 weeks, I admire your will power, R u on MSN??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.