Monday Weigh in Club!!

Jinxed said:
I'm sorry to ask this, but does anyone know how much damage some olives and cheese would do? No I've not cracked I'm still being an absolute angel, but the anniversary is coming up and I really want to watch a film and have a little treat but not spoil the keotosis! Or is it just not worth it?

Thank you Xx

It is up to u what u do. I messed up when I was on it before and got right back on it. So it can be done. I still lost that week. But now I wanna do 100% and not ruin it this time and keep Going till the end. Food will still be there when I am done. X

lol Kate I am all rebel me!

Jinx, congrats on your first wedding ann, mine is the 23 rd oct and I will be breaking it that day for a meal with hubs, rightly or wrongly, and i am not saying you should do it, i am just saying i will, 19 yrs for me, yikes!

I didn't see this Monday weigh in thread, well done everyone!! I lost 6lbs at weigh in today:)

Jinxed said:
I'm sorry to ask this, but does anyone know how much damage some olives and cheese would do? No I've not cracked I'm still being an absolute angel, but the anniversary is coming up and I really want to watch a film and have a little treat but not spoil the keotosis! Or is it just not worth it?

Thank you Xx

I did lipotrim a couple of years ago very briefly and I basically asked the same question (it was my sons first birthday) I saw lots of people took breaks and wanted to know how to do it in the best way. I got told off and told Total food replacement is just that etc etc. it really put me off and I quit. The advice I wish I had been given was, wait till the day arrives, when you have some more time under your belt you may not feel like eating. I wouldn't eat now on any occasion but that's because I know I probably would feel like I'd failed and spiral out of control, but that's me. You have to decide what's best for you and it is all about the overall journey at the end of the day.

Week 2 weigh in -12lbs :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Daniellebaby15 said:
Week 2 weigh in -12lbs :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

That is fantastic well done!

Well done Danielle and Annie!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jinxed- well done, 9lb loss is fantastic and NO!!!! it certainly is NOT worth it...remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. You can still have a great time but just without food. VTreat yourselfvto an expensive bottle of sparkling mineral wate and drink it out of a wine glass, that will feelmlike you're having something special for the occassion.

Wow wow Kate & Col....double whammy...well done you two. How much of a boost has that given you two....you must be full of motivation for week 2, keep 100% guys.

Squishy...7lb!!! Yey how brill is that!! Well done to you and good luck for this week.

Ms R said:
Squishy...7lb!!! Yey how brill is that!! Well done to you and good luck for this week.

You are so sweet, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank u ms r yeah we r well chuffed. I feel so much better in myself also and I had a second comment about my weight today ! Feels great. Xx

Really well done to all the Monday people for yesterday! :)

Well done to you both! That's amazing x

Thanks all :)

Back