Monday Weigh in Club!!

Meddy said:
first weigh in today and i have lost 11.2lbs, so chuffed :)

Fantastic, well done!!

LadyKate25 said:
Well done meddy. Brilliant. I am off to pharmacy now so shall let u know soon ladies xxx

Good luck

Massive loss Meddy well done!

well done Kate, thats brilliant news x

Just back from the pharmacy. Nearly got blown away in the breeze because I lost another 7lb, that's a stone in 2 weeks. Bloody delighted! The end is in sight.

Well done to all the Monday weighers! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just started back on lipotrim after being away travelling for 2 months. Weigh in today only put on 2lbs on my trip delighted. Here we go again. Can't wait for my first chocolate shake.

well done squishy brill news and good luck Angelicloser for your first week x

Awesome, squishymcfatterson! :) You're doing so well!

Angelicloser - massive well done for only putting on 2lb over the two months, that's brilliant! Good luck with continuing. :)

Angelicloser said:
Just started back on lipotrim after being away travelling for 2 months. Weigh in today only put on 2lbs on my trip delighted. Here we go again. Can't wait for my first chocolate shake.

That's fantastic Angelicloser! Welcome back. I can't believe you only put on 2lb. Did you follow any specific rules or diet plan while you were away?

Thanks guys. I was road tripping in the states. I enjoyed myself but made sure I stayed clear of chic/sweets and ate lots of fruit and drank tons of water. The best thing was since we were eating out over there every night lots of places had the cals on their menus and had specific fit and healthy options on their menu. That really helped.

Just back from the pharmacy. Nearly got blown away in the breeze because I lost another 7lb, that's a stone in 2 weeks. Bloody delighted! The end is in sight.

Well done to all the Monday weighers! X

thats a great result well done xx

Meddy said:
thats a great result well done xx

Thanks Meddy! Aren't we all brilliant?! X

Well 4lbs off this week very pleased with that :)

Daniellebaby15 said:
Well 4lbs off this week very pleased with that :)

Woohoo! Well done Daniellebaby15!

Wow well done Monday Club Weighers, what fantastic losses. Our Tuesday Club has really got somethingto live up to. Brilliant losses all of you, good luck for this coming week.

Back