Monday Weigh in Club!!

i had my weight this afternoon and i have lost 8lbs !!!!!

Just back from weigh in and lost 3lb. Being honest I was hoping for more but that's 17lb in 3 weeks so mustn't grumble!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done squishy and meddy, great result!!!

JEALOUS meddy!

Excellent loss

Brilliant second week loss, Meddy! Well done. :)

Well done, squishymcfatterson! :) You're doing really well!

squishymcfatterson said:
Just back from weigh in and lost 3lb. Being honest I was hoping for more but that's 17lb in 3 weeks so mustn't grumble!

that's fantastic in 3 weeks, you should be proud of yourself xx

thanks guys, I felt this week was harder than the first but it's paid off x :):)

Well done Squishy & Meddy x

Aw, thanks everyone! X

Well done Meddy & well done Squishy, great going ladies x

Well done everyone for weight losses today

Myself I gained +2lbs but stuck to shakes still working out what this could be will update mid week on next weigh in as having 2 this week

Hi all first day down & fighting my demons ... Did lipotrim for the first time in nov11 & lost 4 stone , really enjoyed loosing the weight & seen the difference in my shape , pleased to say I have kept it off ... Went on it again in July 12 for a couple of weeks & lost 16lb & gained 10lb . My head wasn't in the right place unfortunately . I seem to find it harder in the summer BBQ etc. Hoping this 3rd time round will see the last few stone go , I don't want to be skinny , just a size 14 currently an 18 , wedding in jan , so I hope with support from o.h and you fellow lipotrimers I will get there
Thanks for reading
Tigger 22

I lost 4lbs this week, I'm very pleased.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ANNIE, WELL DONE TO YOU :D

Another stone gone and down into another stone bracket, you're doing a fantastic job of losing this weight. Sooo proud of you. xx

Hi all, I'm also a Monday weigh in and iv lost 6lb which takes my my total loss to 1stone in 2 weeks and 6 days! Xxx

4lbs for me today, 15lbs in 14 days, happy, happy, happy!!! X

Fantastic losses everyone, well done! Have my 4th weigh-in this evening but it's been a sluggish week weight-wise so I'm prepared for a small loss.

Back