Monday Weigh in Club!!

I am a day late weighing this week due to work, week 2 i have lost 6lbs :). Still not hit that 1stone though:(

But you will next week, and a stone in three weeks is fantastic. You are doing brilliantly :)

Teapot said:
Yep I did Charlie and lost just over 4lbs, which takes my loss to 5st 4lbs, my BMI under 30 and I now weigh very just under 200 lbs ;) A good day really :)

Well done teapot! Your still going strong I see! X

But you will next week, and a stone in three weeks is fantastic. You are doing brilliantly :)

Thank you Nic. Ive got a few days off work now, so hopefully il get to drink lots of water and lose a good amount again.x

hi girls devasted just had a slip today:cry:for some reson was overtired and hungry to the limit, have eaten some beef plain...is that means everything is ruined now??im due my weigh in tomorow, but the thoughts of facing the scales.........:break_diet:
week 1= - 6kg :D
week 2=
week 3=
week 4=
week 5=
week 6=

Last edited:
I doubt you've blown it. Put it behind you and move on. Staying 100% will give you the best results otherwise your weight loss will be slower. Good luck for tomorrow x x x

I went from 70.8kg to 69.2kg which isn't much but still pleased I'm into the 10stones! Yay :-D

4lbs for me this week please kay :D

Only lost .7kgs = 1.54lbs this week. TBH it disappointing but I haven't time to worry about it. Will carry on the LT way. Have arranged to weigh in again on Friday and collect more shakes as will be away for my usual Monday weigh in next week. Too much to do, so little time!

hi girls devasted just had a slip today:cry:for some reson was overtired and hungry to the limit, have eaten some beef plain...is that means everything is ruined now??im due my weigh in tomorow, but the thoughts of facing the scales.........:break_diet:
week 1= - 6kg :D
week 2=
week 3=
week 4=
week 5=
week 6=

Don't worry about it I don't think it will make much difference if any to your lose this week. Don't use it as an excuse to completely blow it. Best wishes for your weigh in today.

I went from 70.8kg to 69.2kg which isn't much but still pleased I'm into the 10stones! Yay :-D

That's 3.5lbs! Great weight loss Well done and congrats for getting into the 10's!

Only lost .7kgs = 1.54lbs this week. TBH it disappointing but I haven't time to worry about it. Will carry on the LT way. Have arranged to weigh in again on Friday and collect more shakes as will be away for my usual Monday weigh in next week. Too much to do, so little time!

Hi Kay. It is disappointing when we have lower loses, I've had quite a few but as long as we keep at it the big losses always come back. Well done, you're doing fantastic! See you on the Friday weigh in thread this week ;)

Had a very bad week! After my weigh in last week I went into our garden to tidy up. Lifted a flag and hurt my back so now I'm on tramadol naproxen and diazepam! So have needed to eat :-( also my husband surprised me for valentines with a meal!
Sooooo, have gained 4.5lbs. All hope is not lost though the pharmacist has told me to have food for one meal a day to line my stomach for my meds until my back is better. Sorry for the long post but needed to talk about it! X

Aww bless SW! You have to do what's best for you right now. It sounds like the painkillers are the best at the moment. You'll lose that 4.5 lbs in a week or so so let yourself heal and come back when you're ready. Most of us will still be here x x x

1st weeks weigh in today and 6 lbs off!!!!!! Am dead chuffed!!! The chemist said that hd I not been on my period it would have been more! Whoo hoo!!!!

1st weeks weigh in today and 6 lbs off!!!!!! Am dead chuffed!!! The chemist said that hd I not been on my period it would have been more! Whoo hoo!!!!

Fantastic. Well done. Have a glass of water to celebrate :D

Back