Monday Weigh in Group

I have an after wedding on Saturday eek.

Hi, im new to this forum but weigh in on Mondays, i hoped u wouldnt mind me joining this wee thread. I started Slimming World on 25 may and over 5 weeks lost 10 pounds. Then i went on holidays and put 9 pound back on and lost all motivation.
I have just ooked my babys christening and realised that there is no point whineing that i have nothing to wear if i dont do something about it.............So here i am. jumped back on the wagon last week. taking it a day at a time my weight last week was 14st 3lb.
yesterday i was 14st 1/4lb. so a loss for mee in week one :)

Stayed the same lbs wise, but lost 600g ... so took the 400g off that I gained from last week, plus an extra 200g, phew! Now to stay on track :)

hi i weigh in on a monday i am 14st so need all the help i can get i go to slimming world fingers crossed i can do it

i've lost 13lb since august 24th! i will weigh in on Monday as today i weighed in after i'd eaten in the afternoon which showed a 3lb loss but i usually weigh in in the morning before i've eaten or drunk anything.

1st Week a -1.5lbs.... Not too bad considering Friday was a wedding so buffett food and beer, saturday and sunday it was McDonalds and chinese!! Lets try double that loss next week!

got weigh today and lost 2lb so now im under 14st get in there (im going for double that next week fingers crossed)

Hi, I'm a struggler/restarter - last posted on the old Monday thRead in June @ 13st 7lb. Haven't weighed & have gone off track with my eating during kids summer holidays so was pretty amazed when I weighed myself on Monday that I was 13st 3lb. However, last week I was troughing like nobody's business & decided to get myself in hand!!! I have just crept under the BMI of 30 & don't want to go back to BMI of 36.

hi can you tell me where i can go and get my BMI done and well done

Stayed the same! Think it was probably the week before's over-indulgences showing on the scales cos I've been better!

ETA Shona - I went to Tickerfactory.com to set up my BMI counter - once set up, you enter a PIN each week to change it.

Last edited:
Hope you all don't mind if I join in too?
Last week I was 14st 5lbs, and this week I've lost 2lbs, meaning I'm doing to 14st 3lbs ... soo chuffed :)

At least it isn't a gain Jabba :)

Back