Monday Weigh in Group

Thisismytime

As the title says ... Monday weigh in group, please feel free to join me, if you weigh in on Mondays.

I need somewhere to be accountable to, so this is it. I started my lifestyle change (not going to call it a diet as it's a change, in my head) today. I will start weighing in, as from Monday!!!!!

I weigh in on a Monday night at class xx

I weigh myself on Mondays!

13/8/2012 - 175lb (-5lb)
20/8/2012 - 174lb (-1lb)

Kind of annoyed how little I've lost this week, hopefully next week will be better!

it's a 1lb the right way hun chin up xx

Apologisies, i started this thread and haven't weighed in! tut tut

Last Monday I lost 4lb and this Monday I lost 3lb. My first half a stone off, whooo hoooo.

Good luck ladies and looking forward to updates :)

I weigh myself on Mondays!

13/8/2012 - 175lb (-5lb)
20/8/2012 - 174lb (-1lb)

Kind of annoyed how little I've lost this week, hopefully next week will be better!

A lb down is a lb down and plus you had a big loss the week before. I always try to think of it, it could easily be a lb on, so always pleased with any lbs off :)

Lost 200g this week, so not enough to register as a lb down, so in lbs I stayed the same. Had a big weekend, so was happy with a loss, really, albeit a small one.

Hey all. Started at 20 stone weighed in today at 13st 13lb. I slacked a bit recently so just started healthy eating again a few days ago.

I am so lucky lost 1lb this week and i really didn't deserve it.

2lb off this week, which I'm pleased with. I'm hoping to lose 1lb a week, and I stayed the same last week, so that's 1 off for this week and 1 off for last week :) Only 1lb off til next mini goal :)

lost 1lb :) that's with doing no exercise at all really apart from the walk last night. this week i'll hopefully be swimming and walking every day. I'm very excited for this week :D

I also weigh in on a Monday (the worst possible day after weekends lol!) first week weigh in Monday 3rd september lost 3.5lb!

Good luck everyone for this Monday!

I also weigh in on a Monday (the worst possible day after weekends lol!)

Aaahhh, but it's the best day to weigh in, as it keeps you on track, over the weekend (sometimes! lol)

2 1/2 for me this week x

unfortunately i put 400g on, but it was deserved so can't complain. Stuck to all my normal exercise, walking everyday and swimming on Saturday, but over indulged with food :( Here's to next week's weigh in and a better result :)

Back