MONDAY WEIGH IN RESULTS

Well done to you all; I reckon some names should be changed though.... Porgeous (wrong) Gorgeous now and the rest of you too. I am not keeping a weekly breakdown as such but I started 7th Jan 2008 at 17stone 2lbs and this morning 19th Feb I weigh in at 15stone 3lbs. No before or after measurements but I am now in a size 20 and counting down. So happy with diet, forum support, energy levels etc. and my head is in gear. I go to the pub with DH so he can enjoy a pint - I have water. He has the odd takeaway indian, I smell it, serve it and leave him to entertain myself otherwise. I have been to a dinner party with close neighbours and started with CD soup, then 2oz chicken fillet and handful of babyleaf salad and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and for pudding had a CD shake made as a mousse with decoration orange peel and a sprinkle of cinnamon to finish it off. Whilst they had all the other food and wine I consumed 1.5 litres of evian. WE ALL had an enjoyable evening and I didnt lose the plot. I did of course plan ahead my strategy and my lovely neighbours accepted I was doing what was important to ME. They also had soup as a starter and real choc. mousse for dessert but both with no signs of CD. What was important that good friends got together and chatted. It was also my AAMW by the way.

Well done. How much have you lost in total now?

Hi yummy mummy,

I have just noticed your start weight and what you are now and I am the same starting and what you are now is the weight i am looking to get down to can i ask you how long it has taken you and congrats thats fantastic!

Brilliant losses everyone, congratulations :D

well done all,i have had a weeks break as been away but now back on track

Back