Monday weigh in. The Truth

Ha ha cruel hubby ! I havent got much support like u . The people I know don't really e courage me, they just go along with whatever I am doing. My partner says well done when I lose anything but he never really knows how to respond and encourage . I once went to have my hair cut and when I got home he said 'well done' . I nearly split my sides laughing !

That's just hubbys for you. Well Mrs G your support is right hear. Keep posting with up dates and keep motivated x.

And yeah my hubby doesn't notice and hair cuts or anything and if I ask him "what does this look like" , he'll say "fine", when the word "fine" is mentioned I know he hasn't even looked. I can read him like a book lol

At least we have them sussed eh ? Diet hadn't been going too well last couple of days. . I made cake for the family and have been nibbling at it . Must find a recipe I don't like and make it for them ! Where abouts are u , I am near Manchester . I am Debbie by the way !

I'm Susan and from Durham. My brother has been living down manchester since 90S we often visit. Last year we went out he took us to canal street....... what an experence... city life is sooooo different to what I'm used to I loooooved it.

Best avoid making cakes haha. buy horrible pre-packed ones that don't look appealing. It is difficult to cook for a family when your the only one on the diet while still cooking family favorates. Dig deep and find that will power its the first few days of saying NO to yourself is the hardest, then you'll be back in control xxx

Thanks for the encouragement Sue , you are really motivated, I am envious you are in that place ! I am doing ok but could do lots better. I have been off this week but as from tues I am back at work and in a better routine I will buy the family battlenburg cake , it's awful lol. We are in skipton right now as we grave a canal boat. I pre cooked our meals so I could stay on track but have just had one of those lovely chocolates in cafe Nero ! On the plus side - I usually have some chocs on sat afternoon whilst my partner watches footie, but I discovered some delicious sweet plums from m&s so am having them instead . Whet have u got planned ?

I was going to jet wash drive but its raining.... was going for a walk but....extractor fan pop while making disasterous Dukan muffins so all my plans out of window off to comet to get a new one, must at least go on resistance trainer this afternoon.... surly I can't procrastinate much longer lol

Procrastination is the root of all evil ! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could just turn motivation on like a light switch ! Hope you managed to make the Dukan muffins - are they worth all the hassle ? I hope so ! I made slimming world onion bhajis yesterday . Turned my French manicure yellow in the process and the bhajis turned out to be vile lol ! At least whilst I was making them I wasn't eating !

lol curried manicure you may be trend setting there! No my muffins are evil they didn't rise enough and the taste uuurrrrgggg, I don't know what I'm doing wrong as I was following the recipie :-/ hope you managed to say no to your footie chocolates today, in your post did you say you have or live on a canal boat? and thinking about when I did sw I think I can adapt the no pastry quiche to the Dukan rules x

I think I made some egg and bacon muffins without flour . The first one I had was nice , then it went downhill from there on . I always think hmmm that sounds nice , so I make double . Then I end up going off them and throwing most away lol . Is there a overbakers anonymous ?

If there is I'll put our names down to join ;-) the thing is I've bought everything to make loads so I'll try again tomorrow, I'll add more saccharin and more flavorings for the taste but the rising I might have to cheat and use a bicycle pump.

Think this recipie on you sw could be counted as a healthy option! Hear goes!!!
Recipie says makes 6 muffins I got 8

Set oven at 180 and bake for 25 mins
2 Tablespoons wheat bran
4 Tablespoons of oat bran
6 Tablespoons ofskimmed milk powder
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 tub ff vanilla yogurt
6 Tablespoons sweetner
1 Teaspoon baking powder
3 Teaspoons vanilla extract
dash cinnamon
whisk egg whites till stiff,add whole egg, add all other ingrediends whisk again and pour into muffin tins...
That's what it is but I added more sweetner,and cooked for less time. There's load of variations some add lemon,coffee extra... hope I crack it today. Think if I get it right they will be lush.x

Debbie I've just been weighed I've lost my first stone.... whooooooo

Hmm can I fit unused wheat and oat bran in my cupboards. ? Had a dream last night that I had a shop and nearly killed someone with a bag of our of date monster munch from 1989 ! Thanks for the recipe .... Better check my dates in the cupboards ....

lancashiregirl said:
I am do pleased Sue . Lost three and a half pounds - 8lbs in two weeks ! Yeahhhh .

Whoooooooo well done Debbie that's a great weigh loss in two weeks are you finding the extra eady plan ok?

Monday 05-03-12
Week 3 Dukan Diet
Loss 5 lb = 1Stone 1 lb not bad if I say so myself sid........

Back