Monday weigh in. The Truth

Yeah I am quite enjoying it , it's so flexible . Hey I got slimmer of the week and won the raffle too . There is a sting in the tale though . I won lots of spices, more jars to fall out of the cupboard because they are crammed with spices lol !!!

lancashiregirl said:
Yeah I am quite enjoying it , it's so flexible . Hey I got slimmer of the week and won the raffle too . There is a sting in the tale though . I won lots of spices, more jars to fall out of the cupboard because they are crammed with spices lol !!!

Hahaha that's all you need, just donate them in a few months, check the dates on them spices someone might have already done that :) and slimmer of the week well done, a bit embarrassing when they clap but ooooo I remember that well, but that feeling of achievement well done you x

lancashiregirl said:
You have done amazingly well . What fantastic weight loss ! Is the Dukan strict or easy to follow ?

The Dukan is soooo easy just like a red day minus all carbs and you only eat veg with your meat and fish every other day. All meat and fish is pp day (pure protien) ,pv day (Protien and veg) no fruit except rhubard and goji berries? And oat bran every day 2tblespoons, that's the basics easy peasy !!!!!!!

lancashiregirl said:
I must admit it is embarrassing and hard at the same time not to look smug '

Hahaha yeah and not to blush tooopp much x

My 1st Monday posting - even if it is Tuesday!!

Starting Date
13 Feb = 13st 12lb
20 Feb = 13st 4lb (-8lb)
27 Feb = 13st 2.5lb (-1.5lb)
5 Mar = 13s 1.5lb (-1lb)

Slowly slowly ...

Are you managing to stick to it properly ? It sounds like it requires quite a lot of discipline . Off for my Pilates class tonight - love it ! It's made such a difference to my flexibility and strength !

rno791 said:
Starting Date
13 Feb = 13st 12lb
20 Feb = 13st 4lb (-8lb)
27 Feb = 13st 2.5lb (-1.5lb)
5 Mar = 13s 1.5lb (-1lb)

Slowly slowly ...

Rno well done that's 10.5 lb in three weeks there's nothing slow about that :))) what plan are you following? I'm doing Dukan and I've convinced my friends to join me were loving our weight loss, great weight loss.

lancashiregirl said:
Are you managing to stick to it properly ? It sounds like it requires quite a lot of discipline . Off for my Pilates class tonight - love it ! It's made such a difference to my flexibility and strength !
Debbie the diet is very easy once you get over the first few days your away. Doing pilates good for you I've just got in from work and sat down, my feet are like pasties lol... must do wii zumba or my resistance trainer. Thinkvill vput kettle on first..... see I'm so motivated with the wright loss but down right lazy when exersise is mentioned haaha...

Must read what I post derrrrr and keep my finger off the v button :-/

Just been to class - lost one and a half pounds - that's nine and a half since i joined Slimming World and two stone nine pounds lighter than two years ago - slow progress I know but had a few hiccups on the way !

lancashiregirl said:
Just been to class - lost one and a half pounds - that's nine and a half since i joined Slimming World and two stone nine pounds lighter than two years ago - slow progress IT know but had a few hiccups on the way !

Well done Debbie that's a great loss x you certainly have turned into a saint 0:) Slimming world is suiting you. Well done x Have you not won the raffle tonight?

Oh I'm a little disappointed this week I've put on .4 though earlier it was. 6 off that's my maths skills...... don't know what I've done wrong I'll have to look back at what I've ate :-( ironically 3 people have commented today about how they can already tell..... feels good then I think 1 week no carbs,choc,crisps, and no wine. Should have lost a little :). I was on an empowerment of women in the workplace course before xmas an one of the tools for sucsess was to put a post it note on the bathroom mirror, the idea is you look at it at least twice a day for three weeks the message you put on you will achieve. So I'm putting one up tonight and it will say...... I will be 10st 7lb by june 22nd..... fingers crossed x

Last edited:
That sounds like a good idea - a positive affirmation . Put one on your pillow too and then it will be on your mind when you go to sleep . You will probably surprise yourself next week and have a really good weight loss . When you have been so good its so disappointing and easy to
give up but i am so sure you will do well this week!
I will really have to watch myself this week as the snacking is creeping back in . I seem to do ok when my OH is there but if he goes to bed before me that's when I start , so looks like I will have to start going to bed early ! I resolve to have a perfect day today .

Debbie going to bed early could be a good thing, not only to stop you picking but apparently sleep is good for weight loss...... that will because we are further from the fridge and too far to go for a snack lol. I just cooked OH gammon pineapple and chips mmmmm that was a challenge but hey we can't be swayed....we are loosers x

Hee hee never been proud of being a loser before now ! I am just about on plan tonight so if I go to bed when OH does it will stay that way . Hope he doesn't want to go at half eight lol

Thing is Debbie if I say I'm going to bed early OH will get ideas !!!! And at my age I can't be done with that lol :-0

Back