Monday weigh in

I lost 3lb - happy as missed group last week and hadn't been that good!

Lost 2.5lbs this week and a stone off before Xmas :)

Well another measly 0.5lb off for me this week :( Getting seriously demotivated now. Was very good all week this week so really dont know where I'm going wrong.

Well done to everyone who lost though!

Mirrakel said:
Well another measly 0.5lb off for me this week :( Getting seriously demotivated now. Was very good all week this week so really dont know where I'm going wrong.

It's still a loss hun so well done! Are you having enough super free? Keep going x x

Claireybella said:
Gained two this week! Was expecting double that! Also won the SOW basket in the raffle, so loads of goodies for my lunch this week!:)

At least it wasn't as bad as you were expecting hun :) Oooh what was in the basket!? X

Thanks Joanne! That's a good tip! I don't want to fall in the trap of checking syns after it's been eaten!! I like the sw sash in ur picture, did u win an award? x

I won my groups 'Miss slinky 2011' Very chuffed :)

Have you got a food diary hun? x

Wow!! Awesome!! Well done!! U shud frame it!! How long have you been doing skimming world? I've got a major sweet tooth but it doesn't take a lot to satisfy it, I've been having the mini cadbury snack bags ( they were on offer) and each bit is 4syns but if u have any other ones that wud be great :)

Wow!! Awesome!! Well done!! U shud frame it!! How long have you been doing skimming world? I've got a major sweet tooth but it doesn't take a lot to satisfy it, I've been having the mini cadbury snack bags ( they were on offer) and each bit is 4syns but if u have any other ones that wud be great :)

Aww thanks :) Been doing it since the start of Feb but I did SW before I got pregnant with my son as well.

Mikados are good 1/2 syn per stick and I love dark chocolate so I have a dark kitkat which is 5.5 syns for 2 fingers x

Miss Lindsay said:
Are all kit Kat 2fingers same syn value?! I tried mikardo sticks but I can't be trusted lol

You can buy mikado milk chocolate boxes that are slightly smaller and come in a pack of three boxes, they have 20 sticks in so even if you accidents much through the whole box, its only 10 syns and still within your allowance I've only seen them sold in Tesco. I've found that having fudges or. Curly wirlys in the house helps as they are 6 syns each x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

P.s I'm gutted I'm having to wait for a Thursday class this week I miss my Monday weigh in :( x x x

Wow thanks ladies!! I am a massive malteaser fan so really glad their only 1/2 syn each!! And curly wurlys :) thanks for the tips! Merry Christmas!!

Well done :)

Oh if you stick your curly wurlys in the freezer, they last ages!

I miss Monday weigh in as well :(

Claireybella said:
Maltesers are also 1/2 a syn a ball. Curly Wurlys and Freddos are 5 syns each.

Curly wurlys are 6 syns x

Back