Monday weigh in

13st 3lb ( not Slimming World just cutting back and hoping :D )

Off back to group tonight after piling it back on ... onwards and downwards eek

Good luck to you Monday weighers!

Ruth
X

Not posted on here for a while - 2 pounds off this week - on downward trend now to lose the weight I put on when I was away in October.

Weigh in last night, Maintained so now at 1 stone 6 pounds total.

2 pounds off this week taking it to 1 st 8.5 pounds in total.

8lbs in my first week!

Monday was my 2nd weigh in and I lost 3 1/2 lbs. I was also slimmer of the week :)

I got my 1/2 award this week so that is 1/2 stone in 4 weeks.

It may be slower than others and I was a bit disheartened not to loose more, however, at least I'm loosing each week and I don't feel hungry.

7.jpg

After last week's disappointing loss of 1/2lb I whooshed in this week with a staggering 6lb loss and gained the Slimmer of Week award.
sow.jpg

Well done! I had my first weigh this evening, only lost 2.5lbs but at least it’s a start! Was lucky as wasn’t entirely following the plan. Hoping for a good loss next week 💫

Well done! I had my first weigh this evening, only lost 2.5lbs but at least it’s a start! Was lucky as wasn’t entirely following the plan. Hoping for a good loss next week 💫

2.5lb is really good I start, I did the same this is the first big loss I've had since the start this is week 5

After being on holiday, I've put on 1.5lbs this week, I did stay on plan, but I have been constipated since last Thursday.

Now we are back from Holiday I've taken some ducolax and hoping for the best :)

Hello Everyone,

Weigh in was last night, this week on the Slimming World Scales, I lost 3lb and gained my first 1 Stone Award.

:sw014:

Back