Monday weigh in

after 3lb first to be "half the man i was" and then decide about the 4lb.
Wow IanH! That's incredible. Good luck with the rest

first "proper" weigh in and 1.5 pounds off - if only I hadn't had a very bad Sunday it could have been double that..... 'm now even more determined to lose 3 pounds next week.

I put on 2 pounds this week - poo! :( It was * week though and I didn't stick to plan one little bit so it comes as no surprise! I think I deluded myself thinking I hadn't put on! Oh well, back on plan today, and I will lose those pounds next week!

That's the spirit!! Don't worry bout it! You'll soon be able to shift it! Poor Ellebear is getting herself into a real state about WI tonight!! Bless 'er! You guys have had fun, I STS having been a complete angelic swot!! That's worse I reckon coz it makes me think I'm doin something wrong and I'm not!!!XXX

That's the spirit!! Don't worry bout it! You'll soon be able to shift it! Poor Ellebear is getting herself into a real state about WI tonight!! Bless 'er! You guys have had fun, I STS having been a complete angelic swot!! That's worse I reckon coz it makes me think I'm doin something wrong and I'm not!!!XXX

Bless her, I know she is! She's weighed now, and text me but I shall let her tell you all (if she wants to!:D) You may have a huge loss next week, seeing as you STS this week?

MAINTAINED..... am OK with that as although my scales don't show losses or gains of half lbs it does show another number after the lbs and this number has reduced by .4 so happy with that.

WOOHOO

Jill

Good luck to everyone weighing in today, I am really nervous as I really need to lose 2 lbs this week to get my half stone award, I really really really want that shiny sticker!!

My 1st "proper" WI tonight, so nervous.. Have been good all week, and went a bit over my 10 syns on Saturday night. I really wish I had a morn WI, you get it over quickly and also weigh less then you would in the eve too. So very minimal food today so I don't weigh more then I should.

Good luck everyone today. x

Oh I want 2lbs off tonight at my weigh-in too!!

If i get that I have my 3 1/2 stone award & will have achieved my Happy for Holiday Challange I set myself too!!!

So fingers crossed :D

Good luck today everyone :D x

My 1st "proper" WI tonight, so nervous.. Have been good all week, and went a bit over my 10 syns on Saturday night. I really wish I had a morn WI, you get it over quickly and also weigh less then you would in the eve too. So very minimal food today so I don't weigh more then I should.

What time is WI? Mines at 7pm

Mine is 5.30pm but won't be back till 7 ish, I am so hungry today as well, filling up on fruit, don't want to eat anything heavey.

Same here Wish. I've just had Yogurt and banana for bfast and will have sushi for lunch, again light and then a alpen bar before I go and WI. After that, its dinner :). Claire, I need to make some Veg Soup, I do like it, just need to find some time to do it, quite filling and free :) x

I really wish I had a morn WI, you get it over quickly and also weigh less then you would in the eve too. So very minimal food today so I don't weigh more then I should.

ROFL, you are as bad as me. *has just finished yogurt and apple*:8855:

I have NO idea what the scales will say tonight, I have been very good, but my home scales and the SW ones seem to differ from week to week. For the purposes of total lost I am working on the home scales but for the purposes of loss since starting SW I am using theirs. Its a mad old complicated procedure but it works for me!

Weigh in at 5.30 here, but reporting in wont be till later because I go to the supermarket straight from class and then come home and get the kids to bed.

Am actually considering moving to the AM class because it would be more sensible to weigh in in the morning and go to the supermarket then!

Good luck to all of us weighing in today!

ROFL, you are as bad as me. *has just finished yogurt and apple*:8855:

I have NO idea what the scales will say tonight, I have been very good, but my home scales and the SW ones seem to differ from week to week. For the purposes of total lost I am working on the home scales but for the purposes of loss since starting SW I am using theirs. Its a mad old complicated procedure but it works for me!

Weigh in at 5.30 here, but reporting in wont be till later because I go to the supermarket straight from class and then come home and get the kids to bed.

Am actually considering moving to the AM class because it would be more sensible to weigh in in the morning and go to the supermarket then!

Good luck to all of us weighing in today!

I daren't eat much at all, lol.. it all adds up..I'm sure your Loss will be good and agree a morning WI will be much better and lighter then too :). I'm going to go on my own (digital scales) for on here each week and SW ones for my SW book. As you said, they do differ.

Set myself a target to get to the 4 stone loss by the first weekend in June (as I have a wedding to attend). Hope the scales will be nice to me tonight to get me closer to that goal.

Good luck all!

Back