Monday weigh in

Well done to everybody this week. Another three and a half pounds off for me AND my two and a half stone award too :D I LOVE SW! :D

Hello everyone, STS for me, I'm gutted really but I'll just try harder next week. X

Aww don't be gutted hun, sometimes I found if I did really well one week and just as good the next week i had a good loss, sometimes your body can store more water other weeks and it comes off the next, so don't worry about it and keep up the good work :) x

3lb off for me tonight! I got SOTW and my 2 1/2stone award-PROPER chuffed! :D :D

Well done raven that's a good loss! I need one of those soon! :)

Hey guys.
I weigh on mondays at group and would appreciate the support this forum could offer. I'm already 9 weeks in and 10.5 lbs down. Still a very long way to go :)

Welcome to the forum hun, it's great for motivation on here keep up the good work :) x

How's everyone's week been? I was a little naughty yesterday few drinkers down the pub ( its the weather) and a few BBQ naughtiest but 100% all week other wise and lots of ss foods. So praying I get 1lb off ATLEAST for my club 10 :) xx

That's what it's like all the time at the mo for me, I think everyone is just making the most of it whilst we have nice weather, back to normal when the normal British weather comes back haaa x

Awww..I used to be a pear, now I am a barrel :/ lol x

Lol what ya like! We will soon be slim jims, but I doubt it with all the BBQs that's are going on lol x

1.5lbs off this week - am glad but only 0.5 off my stone which is really irritating!!! Still next week targeting for a big one so I can get my stone and move down into the 16st's! xx

Hey guys

WI last night. 2lb off :) only 1.5 to go for 1st award x

Post holiday weigh in ............and i lost 4.5lbs!!:banana dancer: woo hoo! xxxxxxx

how do you do it?? Think u should get an award just for going on holiday and getting a loss let alone 4.5 well done!! Xxx

Post holiday weigh in ............and i lost 4.5lbs!!:banana dancer: woo hoo! xxxxxxx

miss xxlynnexx you fox, look at you with your brilliant loss and with you being on holiday I'm amazed and motivated this week now excellent result doll, excellent xxx

miss xxlynnexx you fox, look at you with your brilliant loss and with you being on holiday I'm amazed and motivated this week now excellent result doll, excellent xxx

thanks cookie! So pleased didn't expect a result like that! should go on hol more often lol ;) xxxx

Back