Monday weigh in

I was looking for 1.5lb at last night's weigh in, and i got it.

Unfortunately it was 1.5lb gain not loss... :(

Oh well - always next week. :)

Hello all!! :wavey:

I haven't been on these boards for a while. In fact, I haven't been on the SW plan for a while! I've been naughty....:break_diet: And that's why I've put weight back on!!! :doh: Doh!!!

:booboo: So now I'm back with a vengeance and determined to "fix" this little slip!

Went to WI on Monday to face the music and I'm now in possession of a Food Diary, healthy food and snacks and a bit of my willpower back! Here we go...... :D

Hi Vodka. Good news and well done on all of your losses so far though. How much do you need to loose now? x

Hey there :).
I wanna get involved in this forum, just reading your posts is inspiration to stay focused and put those dorito's down :p.
I've been at SW world 7 weeks now and lost just over a stone, only on weigh in on monday I gained 2lb :(, although I had a naughty week and didn't expect to of done well, to be told I've gained was so gutting. Hard work ahead to get a good loss next week.

Keep up the good work lovelies :) x

Hi Carli,
welcome to Monday weigh in, I love it here, and have been given some great advice, keep up the good work :)

Hi Vodka. Good news and well done on all of your losses so far though. How much do you need to loose now? x

17 lbs!:(
Last October I was 1 lb off my Target weight, and then I had several weekends away / party weekends in a row....then Xmas....then this, that and the other.... so I've put 16 lbs back on!!! It's shameful!!! :eek:

But SW to the rescue!!!!!..... Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks, you too!! And good luck to all the Monday weighers!!!

Well I have been doing EE all week so tomorrow i find out if has worked for me, really hoping I have lost this week due to STS last week, good luck to everyone else with there weigh ins tomorrow :)

Hello,

Its been a while since ive posted on this thread as i have not been able to get online for a long while! Im really hoping for a good loss tomorrow to make up for the last few weeks!!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!! xx

Good luck to everyone tomorrow :)

I have been away this weekend to our caravan, but have been pretty good. I's say 90% good so not to bad, BUT I have gotton my * week & boy have I known it!! I have wanted to eat myself out of house & home so am hoping I have managed to stay on track when I get on those scales tomorrow.

If i have managed to loose or STS I am taking target, so really keeping my fingers crossed!!

Thank you EternalFlame!! Was worried as I keep doing well during the week and then losing control a bit on the weekend (so maybe choosing Monday as WI day was a bit silly of me. Or maybe it makes me keep a tiny bit of will power over the weekend, I don't know!).
Good luck for tomorrow :) :)

I STS this week, obviously not doing something right. Another year of birthday photos that I will be ashamed of :( Sorry guys, feeling a bit sorry for myself today.

Hi EMily. Thats not too bad hun, its maintained.. which isn't a gain :).. What plan are you doing? Whey don't you swich plans for the week, or alternate a diff plan into your week. If you are doing EE, Id say do EE, REd, Green, EE, REd, Green, Red (if you finish with a red, its usually the better day to loose. Worth a try and it could give you a better loss.

Don't feel down though, as this could be time for change and a week doing it differently might be what is needed.

Have a good day hun x

Back