Monday weigh in

3.5lb off for me this week

Start weight 13st 9.5lbs
Current weight 13st .5lb
Total loss since 10th October when I joined group is 9.5lbs

Last edited:
Maintain for me this week, completely unexpected and I'm upset about it :(

I went over syns by 6.5 one day, but there's no way that's it - the difference between a loss and a maintain isn't 2 Ferrero Rochers/130 calories!

That said, immediately after I found out I'd maintained, I started thinking about what I could change this week. I did stick to plan 100% the rest of the time, so meal wise, there's nothing I should need to change. But this week, I'm going to make at least one meal SP (on top of my already SP breakfast every day) for at least 3 days. I'm also going to go running 3 times. And finally, going to cut syns to 10 as I usually use up all 15.

Also, was actually really disappointed to be leaving group feeling down not just about the maintain, but the "therapy". My consultant saw I'd maintained, and I was very quickly glossed over. "A maintain this week with a fantastic total loss of 7 stone 6lbs. What are you aiming for next week?" And this is probably one of the few weeks I needed to vent. A maintain/gain is very rare for me, and usually I know why if that's the case. I attended a group run by the same consultant before, and it was brilliant. Regardless of how we'd done, we'd be asked if there's anything we'd like to share, and have our little moment. These days, it feels more like "yeah you've been doing SW for ages, you know what you're doing, moving on". Just as entitled to express my thoughts as any of the newbies, still paying my bloody £5 a week, especially on a week where for a slimmer, of course a maintain is going to be disappointing.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm really annoyed to be leaving group feeling frustrated at the group itself. A lovely fellow member noticed I seemed down and spoke to me afterwards, which was very sweet and helpful!

Maybe she just thought that as you'd done so well in the past and seeing you look so disappointed that you'd maintained she didn't want to make you feel any worse by drilling you about what had caused your weight loss to stall. I reckon she is letting you have a week to see if you can sort it out and then she will intervene if you STS or have a gain. You've lost over 7 stone and that's amazing, I'm sure if you text her and tell her how you feel she will give you some great support

1.5 off for me this week. I was abroad last week and didn't weigh in, so when I came back I weighed and had gained 2 lb. So, I've actually 'lost' 3.5 this week but 2 of that was holiday gain so only 1.5 'off'. Happy with it bearing that in mind but I do want more off this week. I was hoping to get to target for Christmas but I don't think it'll happen now, will be annoyed if I'm a couple of pounds off :(

-1.5lbs off for me last night and I am a bit devastated to be honest.

I thought last week was my best week on plan to date - so focused and meticulous. I had homemade veg soup for lunch Mon-Fri last week, 10 vegetables packed into it. Fruit for breakfast everyday except Saturday, when I had SW sausages, beans, eggs and mushrooms. Dinners were my normal SW friendly dinners. On two days, I replaced mash with half a swede, to get more speed in. I came in at 38 syns under my total allowance for the week too. I was striving for a 3lb loss, but somehow I only managed half of that. And to boot, I couldn't stay to group last night, as I had another commitment, and that was probably the only week I felt I really needed to stay.

And the scales broke in group! We were queued for ages, almost everyone seemed to have to be weighed twice. It wasn't an issue with the scales, they seemed to be reading fine, just the tablet wouldn't pick it up so everything had to be done manually.

Grr! Still, only 1.5lbs to go to hit 2st which I initially wanted to achieve by Christmas, so hopefully I will do that in November.

Half a pound on this week. I'm sure I
Did everything ok but I'm motivated to get that off and Abit more for next week

3lb off for me this week

Start weight 13st 9.5lbs
Current weight 12st 12lbs
Total loss since 10th October when I joined group is 11.5lbs

Newbie here :)

Week 2 of slimming world (my 5th time joining!)

Loss this week- 1.5lb
Starting weight - 14st 8lb
Current weight - 14st 4.5lb

Disappointed with the loss this week. Hoping because it's star week that it's mostly water retention.

One and a half off this week taking me to 13 pounds off. Will get stone award next week.

Well done everyone!!!
I got myself to 4lbs away from target... and then in the past two weeks put 1lb on each week.
Can't be doing with winter food :( and it doesn't agree with me boo. So I had a word with my consultant and a strict word with myself. Back on it and focused!

Ruth
X

Thanks for the reply from a couple of weeks ago Emma, sorry for the late reply! I've just let it slide under the carpet.

1lb off this week, 7.5lb to go til target! Though at the moment, it's the Christmas pigout that's keeping me motivated more than target :p

Thanks for the reply from a couple of weeks ago Emma, sorry for the late reply! I've just let it slide under the carpet.

1lb off this week, 7.5lb to go til target! Though at the moment, it's the Christmas pigout that's keeping me motivated more than target :p
Well done you xx

Back