Monday weigh in

1.8 off for me this week, I am delighted but I was only 0.2lbs away from 2 stone. Hopefully next week!

Gutted for a Late wiegh in this wk 12st7lb
Swaying on 80Kg.
Nothing lost but so greatful for no gain.

Last edited:
Sorry I've been MIA for a few weeks.

Had a few good weeks:

6/3 = -1
13/3 = -3
20/3 = -3.5
27/3 = -5

My mini target was to lose 3 stone between my start date (6/2/17) and this weigh in. I didn't quite manage it, having only lost 2stone 4.5lbs, but I'm not disappointed. I've even started an exercise class - it's a water one so okay for my ankle. Super proud of my husband who has lost 1stone 5.5lbs too.

I won't be weighing in for 3 weeks now as I'm going on holiday next Monday, coming home the following Monday, so I'll miss 2 weeks of group. Hopefully I can stay on plan this week and the week after I come home, as I plan to have maintained over the next 3 weeks.

Well done for the losses everyone. Keep it up!

1 pound off this week - 2 and a half stone award.

1 pound off for me this week, happy with this as I've upped the exercise and am getting nearer to my target

Hi all,

Back after a very long departure. Hoping the losses start coming. Been v good today and got food prepped for tomorrow too.

Weighed in on holiday in devon this week. Lost 1.5 pounds making it 2 st 10.5 pounds in total. In a caravan so have stuck to plan all week including 2 cream teas as apart from that have had no other syns.

Back from holiday with a one pound gain this week. Have got a 12 week countdown with the offer of a summer journal which I will pick up next Monday but I am tracking my food this week on the SW website.

4lbs off this week 2st 1.5lbs in 7 weigh ins got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month and my 2st award . good luck everyone on your journey

lost 4lb this week and got my club 10 and got slimmer of the week , 2st 9.5lb in 11 weeks super happy still a way to go though. want 4.5lbs this week to get my 3st, wish me luck xx

Half a pound off this week making 2 stone 12.5 pounds in total. Really want my 3 stone award next week.

4 and a half pounds off. Slimmer of the week and my 3 stone award. Very happy bunny.

4 pounds on this week but due to different weigh in time from last week when I lost 4 and a half. Will be aiming to lose 4 this week by filling in my journal and staying away from going over my sons.

Back