Monday weigh in

Well done to the losses. My weigh in half an hr... Fingers crossed.

Good luck Dreamaholic!!!

Welcome Jen and good luck for your WI!

Well done everyone else for your losses!

Im praying for a STS this week too, i was far to naughty this week picking to have lost anything! xx

Hi all, 2lb for me this week. hurrah!!! I've got my 1 and a half stone and club 10 awards this morning, I'm over the moon...:)

Beebee

xxx

Well done hun!! Thats brilliant!!!! xx

Dont be gutted Sue your doing amazing and half a pound is better off than on!! xx

Lost half a pound. Half a pound to the half stone sticker. I really think I'm a real tortoise in terms of weight loss...nevertheless I'm happy that I've lost 6.5 pounds since mid July.

too scared to weigh this morning, will wait till tomorrow morning, maybe... STS is not good enough to encourage me, i think.
well done to those who have lost this week!!

Well Peeps,

I have STS again this week, which is a big surprise as I have had a horrible week, I was told I was gonna be made redundant just before xmas :(, plus I had an abses (Sp?) & was in a lot of pain, so I did have a few meals/treats which were not SW.

Hopefully I can get back on track to get my weight moving again.

Good luck everyone.

Lyn

Hi All,

2lbs off for me this week which I am chuffed to bits with. After a few weeks of STS and 1/2lb I am really happy, plus I got my 1/2st sticker too :D

Congrats to everyone else too :D

Hi All,

2lbs off for me this week which I am chuffed to bits with. After a few weeks of STS and 1/2lb I am really happy, plus I got my 1/2st sticker too :D

Congrats to everyone else too :D

well done to the loss! :)

hope I'll get the 1/2 stone sticker next week too...

LOST 1.5LB THIS WEEK!!!!!...amazed as really am bloated and consultant and my friend said so so i was expecting a gain...so well chuffed!!!!! :) 39.5lb(2 stone 11.5lb) gone altogether now---10lb left until target :)

LOST 1.5LB THIS WEEK!!!!!...amazed as really am bloated and consultant and my friend said so so i was expecting a gain...so well chuffed!!!!! :) 39.5lb(2 stone 11.5lb) gone altogether now---10lb left until target :)

well done!!! and good luck with the last 10 pounds! :party0011:

Lost 5 1/2lbs and got my 5 stone sticker and slimmer of the week :D:D:D

so happy x well done everyone on your losses and for those not happy good luck for next week x

.5lb gain for me- I am gutted, but I think I deserved it and probably worse! Aiming for a 100% week this week, so watch this space for a loss next week. Not paying every week to put on weight!!!

Back