Monday weigh in

i lost 4lbs!!! woopeee

Can't believe after 3 bad nights I still managed to lose 1 pound. Can't afford any more of those glitches though! Might even decide to give EE a try this week!

12th week weigh in and lost 5.5lbs, thats 2 stone 11 1/2 lbs :D:D:D:D

over the moon with that :D

congratulations everyone else on their losses x

Well done to everyone for their losses!!! Soccermom - that's amazing in 12 weeks!! You must be really proud.

To all those that lost little or sts but thought they'd had a good week - especially if a lot of exercise was involved - remember to measure!! I was really disapointed last week as was 100% and only lost 1lb, when i measured when i got in i'd lost an inch of my stomach which i was really happy with!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week so losses going up :) and havent measured yet!

Good luck for next week! :)

xxxx

3.5 lbs lost this week!!! Yay!

oh god,my not so great result +1lb!!!!! after what i thought was a really good week im so dissappointed : (

Never mind, don't let it throw you off plan, if you honestly know you have stuck to the plan 100% then I'm sure it will show up next week. Don't get down hearted about it, otherwise you will eat the wrong things and you won't have a good result next week either. xx Pecker up love, be strong.

thats the idea nice positive thoughts:)
saying that thoughi think i will be giving the bikini a miss, dont think i would make a pretty sight :eek:

Ooops.... forgot to post Monday's weigh in! :p

:scale:
Starting Weight - 17st 2½lbs

(1) Jan 11th
... -5½ :)
(2) Jan 18th ... -2½ :) SOTW
(3) Jan 25th ... -4½ :) SOTW
(4) Feb 1st ... -1½ :)
:D~~~~~~~{ 1 stone lost }~~~~~~~:D
(5) Feb 8th ... STS :rolleyes:
(6) Feb 15th ...

Target so far - 12 stone! :eek:
0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg

WI tomorrow everyone...wish you all good luck. I've been on the EE so really hoping for a loss, fingers crossed!

Hi, i'm new to the forum and also to SW, I have my first weigh in tomorrow so i would love to join this group. I have been reading all your posts for the past 2 weeks and have found them really inspirational and supportive. Fingers crossed for everyone tomorrow. Not sure if this post will find its way to the right place cos i have no idea what im doing yet !!!

Back